WTB Cam

TireFryer

The New Kid
Looking for a Stock cam with lifters. Or a mild roller cam with lifters. Looking for a package deal if possible. Have cupped tappets on mine sadly so am looking for a replacement.
Thanks!

for flat tappet i wouldnt advise used parts ..for new stock flat tappet the melling CL-SBC-14 is stock replacement cam and lifter kit for turbo3.8
Would you suggest stock replacement or upgrade to something just above stock at this time?

Looking for a Stock cam with lifters. Or a mild roller cam with lifters. Looking for a package deal if possible. Have cupped tappets on mine sadly so am looking for a replacement.
Thanks!
Looking at your sig a small cam may really get that engine going

I have a used stock cam still in good condition if your interested ...

stellite bottomed lifters are the best for flat tappet cams ...if you can find them .. I believe the OEM ones had this feature ,but unsure

stellite bottomed lifters are the best for flat tappet cams ...if you can find them .. I believe the OEM ones had this feature ,but unsure

They did. But it appears they are long gone.

To the OP. You're engine needs to come out and come COMPLETELY apart. All the way down to the bare block. And if you're running the factory oil cooler, it's now retired from duty.

For 231cu engines, never buy buy use cams or lifers. Call Pacecarta or Bison. please don’t pay attention to these other so call who ever they are.
dont worry, i would never sell it to him, i would give it to him as a " get you buy " kinda thing until you can do the rebuid .. just offering up an option to help TireFryer out if he was in need