You can type here any text you want

04 Neon SRT-4

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOGTA1

Life is Sweet !!!
I have an 04 Neon SRT-4 with 44k all hiway miles on it. Full power with alarm. Power moonroof, Black with black interior, Upgrades are intake system, Msd ignition system, new adjustible wastegate(not installed yet) Co2/nitro intercooler sprayer (frosts up the intercooler), Exhaust, Performance brake pads that work awsome, front strut brace, short throw shifter, OEM carbon fiber hood, along with the factory hood in perfect condition, front bra, Zenon signal lites, Diamond plate floor mats, pedals, Tinted windows, Also comes with a factory wheel as a spare. Car has a current Dodge maximum guard bumper to bumper warranty for 6yrs/85k miles, but dont know if its transferrable.
Car is in excellent condition inside and out, and runs like new!!! $14,500
Located in Long Island, N.Y E-mail me at turbogta@aol.com

TURBOGTA1 said:
I have an 04 Neon SRT-4 with 44k all hiway miles on it. Full power with alarm. Power moonroof, Black with black interior, Upgrades are intake system, Msd ignition system, new adjustible wastegate(not installed yet) Co2/nitro intercooler sprayer (frosts up the intercooler), Exhaust, Performance brake pads that work awsome, front strut brace, short throw shifter, OEM carbon fiber hood, along with the factory hood in perfect condition, front bra, Zenon signal lites, Diamond plate floor mats, pedals, Tinted windows, Also comes with a factory wheel as a spare. Car has a current Dodge maximum guard bumper to bumper warranty for 6yrs/85k miles, but dont know if its transferrable.
Car is in excellent condition inside and out, and runs like new!!! $14,500
Located in Long Island, N.Y E-mail me at turbogta@aol.com

$13,900

The way gas prices are going I wouldnt mind owning this car. To bad Im broke hears a free bump! :)

Back