1/8 mile pass from Sunday

HouTX87

First time out on this combo since mostly stock. Only made one pass with a light launch but new mickeys hooked great.
20171210_162605.jpg

On 60lb injectors and a stock, unopened block, with that combo that car is no slouch... nice job.

On 60lb injectors and a stock, unopened block, with that combo that car is no slouch... nice job.
Actually 80s in this car. I should update my sig. All that info is for the gn. Blue car has te44, alky, husek converter, stock long block.

Can't under estimate the work of a good converter...Is that a LU or non lock?
Its a husek 3021 high flow lock up. Very pleased with this converter. Drives like stock.

Tune was rich on this run. 10.0-10.4, 19* timing and 28 pounds boost. Couldn't go leaner without lowering fuel pressure or pulling alky. Im going to work on the tune. Hopefully I can see low 11s unless the trans gives up. Looks like this should have been at least an 11.6 in the 1/4?

I went 7.2 @ 94 with a 1.58 60' so far. Running a 3021 Husek. Pretty happy with it being that it's a LU

Combo is a TE60 with alky at 26-27 200k stock internal motor and non ported heads

Its a husek 3021 high flow lock up. Very pleased with this converter. Drives like stock.

Tune was rich on this run. 10.0-10.4, 19* timing and 28 pounds boost. Couldn't go leaner without lowering fuel pressure or pulling alky. Im going to work on the tune. Hopefully I can see low 11s unless the trans gives up. Looks like this should have been at least an 11.6 in the 1/4?
How much extra was the high flow or is that standard with his converters? Will be putting one on my car this spring

I went 7.2 @ 94 with a 1.58 60' so far. Running a 3021 Husek. Pretty happy with it being that it's a LU

Combo is a TE60 with alky at 26-27 200k stock internal motor and non ported heads
That's a nice run with that combo as well as a good 60ft

Nice. Need to get my 60' down.

Nice. Need to get my 60' down.

A converter "might" help............

You should know 60ft times are all about seat time......... get out there, have some fun and make some passes on the combo you have.... :D:D

A converter "might" help............

You should know 60ft times are all about seat time......... get out there, have some fun and make some passes on the combo you have.... :D:D
I already have a husek converter. Already went 1.66 on first pass on only about 2 pounds of boost. I just need seat time.

BA061D0D-A22A-4C5F-9A4D-477E7BDE4FFD.png

According to this chart yes

I don’t really know tho. I just found it online

Ive found a few conversions using different conversion factors between 1.56-1.6 so its hard to say for sure.
I’d imagine a lot has to do with the car.
You could probably have your car gears set for the 1/8 but then 1/4 is going to hurt it? Just a guess I’m no pro
And it’s probably just to give people an idea

Nice job.
60' will take some seat time and figuring out your suspension.

I have Metco uppers and lowers, HR bar, no air bags, old KYB shocks.
With a soft 5 psi foot brake launch at 2900 rpms I have been 1.46 60'. Car runs 6.22 @ 112.6

Bryan

Nice job.
60' will take some seat time and figuring out your suspension.

I have Metco uppers and lowers, HR bar, no air bags, old KYB shocks.
With a soft 5 psi foot brake launch at 2900 rpms I have been 1.46 60'. Car runs 6.22 @ 112.6

Bryan

Damn, Bryan,

I love that car.........

I'll get there........ One day I'll get there. ;) ................. Watch out...... :D

When are you guys gonna bring the TAI circus and all it's fun out West?????? :cautious::cautious::cautious: Come'on now!

I'll buy dinner!!!!:):)