Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
Up for sale is my 86 T-type for $17,900

Suspension:
Poly body mounts, motor mounts, and trans mounts
Front is Ridetech Tru-turn system with single adjustable coil overs
Rear is H&R adjustable control arms, with single adjustable QA1 Shocks
Hellwig roll bar front and back
Behind seat braces, underhood braces, jounce bar..the one the connects the trans crossover to the frame rails.
Front end rebuild – tie-rods, idler arms, steering link etc
Jeep steering shaft

Engine:
Balanced and built.
Steel crank and caps
.020 JE forged pistons
Roller cam with unknown grind…believed to be a 206/206
Ported steel Champions with custom guts
120 lb inj w/ racetronix harness – E85 car
6265 DBB Precision w/ .63 coated exhaust housing….coated .82 housing to be included too
Electronics include Scanmaster, Extender Pro chip, Modified ECM, Powerlogger, and Translator Pro
4” CAI
MagnaFuel ProTuner 750 Series In-Line Fuel Pump

Transmission:
Jimmy’s Built for tens
Dusty spec’d 9.5” PTC w/I believe a 3200 stall
Trans brake – which isn’t really needed because the hydratech brakes hold all you need…15psi+

And there's probably a list a mile long of stuff I'm forgetting to mention.

She's not show car and has a handful of blemishes. If you're looking for something perfect keep looking. If you're looking for a bad ass ride that someone else already dumped a bunch of money into, then come take a look. I would give inside and out about a 7.5/10

For some reason this site won't let me post a link to the pics at Imgur, so shoot me a PM for a link to more pics

Attachments

• 8 8 2018 048.JPG
    8 8 2018 048.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,701
  • 8 8 2018 051.JPG
    8 8 2018 051.JPG
    841.8 KB · Views: 1,752
  • 8 8 2018 036.JPG
    8 8 2018 036.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,705
  • 8 8 2018 019.JPG
    8 8 2018 019.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,517
Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! That’s a whole, whole lot of Bad Assery for that money!! GLWS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks seedling. This thing does indeed have a ton of cash into it.

Also someone pointed out the g87 code, but it does indeed have a posi, with an eaton center.

And Oops...the rear is not coilover, just the front. I meant to say adjustable control arms. Why can't I edit that? Ah well.

Man, if I were in the position to buy another one right now I’d be all over this car! As you couldn’t do the build up alone on it for that money! Much less buy the car too!

It really is a nice car man! Can’t imagine it lasting long at that price!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still available???...please check your messages. An interested member / buyer has been trying to contact you.

nothing to apologize for . I'm just helping the interested party you've been speaking with - Steve - review the car as something for his son. And you two have been talking. Anyone not in the southern US has already put their cars away for the winter.

nothing to apologize for . I'm just helping the interested party you've been speaking with - Steve - review the car as something for his son. And you two have been talking. Anyone not in the southern US has already put their cars away for the winter.

He asked for a bunch of things and I sent them to him, but never got a response. Could you see if he got it?