You can type here any text you want

14 bolt cast iron heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

incharge

These are RARE early experimental 14 bolt heads that are heaveily ported and huge valves they take a custom rocker shaft .. has anyone ever seen a set like this before ?? I am undecided on what to do with theses ...

Those are early pre stage 1 heads the 291 sounds right but you need custom offset rockers i have seen production heads done like this with a 1.84 intake 1.65 exhaust if i remember correctly they flow like 240 cfm on the intake they will make a good choice for a mild street stage project .

the intake valve measures 2 " with a tape measure I have the rocker shaft assembly as pictured ,I would need the rockers though

I might have a complete set of rockers burried somewhere if you deside to yose them.

CC

If your interested in selling them I would be very interested in buying them. I sort of collect odd Buick engine things like that. I might even build a motor with my 3.4 block with factory stud girdle from the early 80's Bonneville program. ;)
Mike

Stage one 14 bolt heads

I have the same heads on my engine. They flow very good #'s.

Attachments

• STAGE 2  260 CU IN  OFFCENTER 14 X HEADS 009.jpg
    STAGE 2 260 CU IN OFFCENTER 14 X HEADS 009.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 185
Back