15" Steel Wheels??

dwall

Just thinking, and probably shouldn't do that but the winters are long in WI - too much time for crazy ideas maybe? So..

Are there any OEM GM 15" or 16" plain steel wheels that fit our standard GN/T vehicles? If yes what vehicles?

RWD LeSabre's have 15x7 with the 5x4 3/4 bp. The lower level full size GMs had them. Some did however have the 5x5 bp, you will have to measure to be sure.

Yes, I'll measure.

RWD LeSabre's have 15x7 with the 5x4 3/4 bp. The lower level full size GMs had them. Some did however have the 5x5 bp, you will have to measure to be sure.

Thanks ... thats what I am looking for.

As another choice I was wondering if some of the other G-bodies had 15x7's also? I know the Cutlass, Monte and probably the Gran Prix had special 15's so maybe they didn't have that size steel version (just the 14's instead)?

Bob

Thanks Charlie - good idea

S-10 wheels Bob. Take a look at them.

I want four - any idea if 2wd and 4wd would be different? There a ought to be a lot of of these if they go between SUV's and little pickemups.
Bob

Ok .. good

2wd Bob. I had a set on my 84 Camaro years ago.

I just talked with a guy locally who has two sets takeoffs he bought for the tires - one 4wd and one 2wd - he's sold his S10 so the wheels can go now but he can't recall which is which. He will do some measures when he gets home but thought that the 2wd were pretty close to zero offset on a 15x7 wheel. So I'll have to check this chart I think.

tech-wheeloffset.gif

These come with chrome trim rings so if they fit .... and if I can find some dog dishes that snap in the centers - zipadee do da & wala!
YTBD 'tho bro.

Yea ... OK kinda thought that

Here is the chart I found ... so bigger BS to clear the 4wd stuff.

wheel-offset-backspace1.gif

The pic of the wheels is correct Bob. The one that has positive on the left is the one that the 4wd wheels have.