the parts place

david h

has any one on here used them,i ordered some upper control arm bolts from them ,they were wrong ,talked talked to them twice on the phone to be told they will return my part but not my shipping,i told them their part was wrong and i did nothing wrong but i still had to pay shipping here and i have to pay shipping back ,i feel i should be made whole again but their "company policy" does not allow this ,it isn a lot of money but i feel they should pay for their mistake not me ,if im being a baby let me know, to me its the princible of the thing
thanks for reading
david

Call your credit card company, bet they've dealt with them before and they get too many complaints they'll cut them off.

ok ill try that it just pisses me off it was a gift card from my wife for the wrong parts
thanks
david

their responce was ,its what our cataloge shows
david

So was it their gift card? Had an circumstance like that from Inline Tube in MI back in 2005 iirc. Sent the wrong parts and still insisted they were the right ones even after sending them pictures, they weren't even close. "That's what the catalog says" Refused to take them back so Visa made them along with all shipping costs.

That’s the best thing about American Express you tell them you you want a charge removed for anything and it’s done.They deal with it after that.

it was a visa prepay card, they got their money and i got phucked
thanks everyone
david

i just looked after reading your respose and found the owners name maybe i will try to contact him
its only a matter of about 30.00 dollers but im right damit and i want my money back not thats whats in our catalog
thanks
david

I bought 2 turbo oil drain returns from them.

They're perfect and even came with gaskets.

I like the parts place .. no issues here... sorry for your loss .. :confused: