18" Simmons Type F wheels for sale

IowaGN

I have a set of these bad boys sitting in my garage. Never mounted to a car, with tires, balanced with locking lug nuts as well. 18x9.5 and 18x10 245/40/18 fronts and 285/35/18 rears Sumitomo HTR II tires. $2600 plus shipping. The wheel pictured is the only one I opened, and that was just to drool on

I'm in Des Moines, IA and delivery possible if in midwest within reason. All other buyer pays shipping. These were bought to fit the Baer racing brakes I also have for sale. I can get the exactl backspace if needed. I don't have it with me at work.

Pictured is the open wheel and the other three still in their original shipping wrapper.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f59/ff2-emtb/IMAGE_012.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f59/ff2-emtb/IMAGE_011.jpg

So with the backspacing the 10" wheel will fit with no mods on a stock car? Seems really wide but they do look bitchin...... thanks...

Here is how they look on a black/chrome T :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• TB1.JPG
    TB1.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 500
  • tb2.JPG
    tb2.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 494
  • DSCN3030R.jpg
    DSCN3030R.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 491
it actually rides like a Buick should; just a bit more road feel... we'll see how it feels once I have the Bilstein shocks installed...:wink:

Looks nice,also looks like a nice area,where is that ....I heard on the radio that 1 in 8 Michigan residents is on Food stamps,,not there i guess....or maybe they got a good Idea,use food stamps and buy more buick parts...send more pics please :smile:

Michigan has seen better days relative to the housing and job market. Michigan has the highest get out of the state numbers in the nation... I do live in a pretty good area but we have had several houses on the street that have foreclosed. One was a divorce situation so that can be discounted... couple more pics, sorry about the shoe, got excited I guess and forgot to move my foot...:biggrin:

Attachments

• tb03.JPG
    tb03.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 439
  • tb4.JPG
    tb4.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 439
very nice stance; I'm being encouraged to lower the car an inch... seems like a pretty good idea!! :tongue:

2 things----

Royal,Love the siganture picture

DZ28,Yes lower dat thing....Very sweet.....

very nice stance; I'm being encouraged to lower the car an inch... seems like a pretty good idea!! :tongue:

i like it -sits EXACTLY as mine - i have same size / bs as the simmons - although i do have airbags in the back and lowering springs in the front:cool:
maybe mine does sit a lil lower:confused: its been a while since mine has touched the ground:rolleyes: :eek:

I've driven the car all of 8 miles on them, MI is not exactly friendly in terms of weather just yet.