You can type here any text you want

1983 El Camino For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

supersportrsz28

I have a close to original 1983 El Camino for sale with approx. 105,000 miles...

Numbers Matching 305 Small Block V8 that still has almost everything under the hood except the Smog Stuff (still have smog equipment in a box though)

Numbers Matching TH350 lockup convertor automatic transmission: The lockup still works...

Numbers Matching 7.5" stock rearend with stock gearing...

Exterior is white in color with the Black side body molding removed (I still have the side molding)

COMPLETE BODY is in very good shape.... Floor pans look like new, etc...

Interior color is a light metallic blue vinyl in nice shape... Instrument cluster has factory working gages, not the dummy lights, and everything still works including the clock... Four small cracks along the dash and the headliner is sagging some... Still retains the factory jack, tire tools, and original spare tire with no dry rotting... Radio is a cassette type non original...

Car has approximately 105,000 original miles on the car... I have all receipts from purchase to things I have done to the car since purchase... I even have a copy of the previous owner title info for research purposes...

Since Purchase I have installed the following items...

A tune up which I have receipts for

Jegster double hump crossmember that works great bought new from JEG's

New Flowtech Long Tube headers 1 5/8" with the O2 sensor collectors bought new from JEG's...

New 2 1/2" exhaust system that exits @ the rear of the vehicle with the small chrome tips...

3" flowmaster mufflers that sounds great

New wipers and a few odds and ends that I have receipts for

I am located in Westminster, SC 29693

Asking $3200 OBO

I do have pictures that I can email upon request...

Contact information

email: James.Camden@itron.com

or

Work: 864-638-4778 (I do have voice mail)
Home: 864-647-0084

Thanks...

Back