1984 Regal - Grand National Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneBaseballFan

1984 Regal, converted into Grand National.
58,000 miles.
Vehicle was completely done over in 2018.
Interior, engine, transmission have been taken from an original 1987 WE2 Grand National.
New suspension system.
New Fuel Injection system and Gas Tank.
New Radiator w/ intercooler.
New A/C Compressor, this will need to be installed.
New 3 inch Chrome exhaust.
I have several spare parts which will be included.
Vehicle has been garaged in the winter, ready to drive.
$21,500. Happy to answer any questions, PM me.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 135
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 130
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 124
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 139
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 122
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 125
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 138
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 124
21,500 for a clone
This! Everyone has gold. I like to look on craigslist all over the country at different types of vehicles and they're out of their minds bat shit crazy. Big thing seems to be a Tempest GTO clone for $30-40k, lol. Someone had a nice 67, one with an LS and wanted 55k iirc, that's pushing it even on an all original one. 75 nova 4 door, 18k, pardon me while I puke. It's like they're saying, "I don't really want to sell it but if someone is stupid enough to pay that much I'll take it"
But just about everything has gone that way on there. Flea markets are hilarious, little notes next to pure junk with it is on e-bay for this much. Yeah, so that makes it all good I guess. Maybe I'm cheap or living too far back in the past.

This! Everyone has gold. I like to look on craigslist all over the country at different types of vehicles and they're out of their minds bat shit crazy. Big thing seems to be a Tempest GTO clone for $30-40k, lol. Someone had a nice 67, one with an LS and wanted 55k iirc, that's pushing it even on an all original one. 75 nova 4 door, 18k, pardon me while I puke. It's like they're saying, "I don't really want to sell it but if someone is stupid enough to pay that much I'll take it"
But just about everything has gone that way on there. Flea markets are hilarious, little notes next to pure junk with it is on e-bay for this much. Yeah, so that makes it all good I guess. Maybe I'm cheap or living too far back in the past.
Asking for that kinda coin should have made it a GNX clone from a Regal. Glws tho lol

You two feeling better about your junk by knocking the OP's vehicle and asking price? Good for you!

Don't like it or want it, don't buy it or follow the thread. But why muck up the guy's "for sale " thread ? It's Nunya what he is asking.

A very smart man a long time ago said "There's an ass for every seat" and he's right to this very day.

Last edited:
You two feeling better about your junk by knocking the OP's vehicle and asking price? Good for you!

Don't like it or want it, don't buy it or follow the thread. But why muck up the guy's "for sale " thread ? It's Nunya what he is asking.

A very smart man a long time ago said "There's an ass for every seat" and he's right to this very day.
shut the hell up

Why not ask a realistic price instead grabbing a figure out of lala land if you're really serious about selling it? And never said it was junk either so don't judge our stuff by what you drive, AMC Pacer, lol.
This is why you see for sale cars on craigslist for months because of totally unreal expectations.
P.S. My junk has literally started every time for the last 32.6 years. No brag, just fact.

This is an OPEN forum and the OP has every right to post what he want for the car , If you don't have something good to say then just keep trucking . Very Simple

This is an OPEN forum and the OP has every right to post what he want for the car , If you don't have something good to say then just keep trucking . Very Simple
You are correct, and worth twice that much! I'm man enough to admit I was wrong.

You are correct, and worth twice that much! I'm man enough to admit I was wrong.

Perhaps in someone's eyes.. ;) What say you, Ramondo? Give the guy a break and let him sell his car?

And you don't need to PM me, you can say all your internet tough guy stuff to me right here in front of everyone, I ain't a' scurred.

Last edited:
Perhaps in someone's eyes.. ;) What say you, Ramondo? Give the guy a break and let him sell his car?

And you don't need to PM me, you can say all your internet tough guy stuff to me right here in front of everyone, I ain't a' scurred.
Wrong guy.

Wrong guy.

No, right response to right person. You said it was worth twice the amount and I agreed that maybe it is, to someone.

I just asked Ramo if he might agree........ or not..... :cool:

WOW! That went to shizen quick didn’t it?

OP, good luck with the sale. You might consider asking one of the mods to close, or delete this thread? So, you can start anew? Either that, or have the thread cleaned, that way hopefully you can make a decent go of it. Good Luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP, good luck with the sale. You might consider asking one of the mods to close, or delete this thread? So, you can start anew? Either that, or have the thread cleaned, that way hopefully you can make a decent go of it. Good Luck!!

Ya think?

Guys, C'mon. How many times do I have to baby set this s**t. Let him ask what he wants. If you don't like it move on....... It's his car he can ask what he wants. No need to be negative if you don't agree. What happened to respect? I have my own opinion on lot's of cars posted here for sale, but if I don't agree I don't act like I am Richard Clark or Dennis Kirban and just walk away like a man. Please don't challenge me on this, I have posted this way to many times and my patience is running thing.

Last edited:

I can make that happen, as well as a temporary or permanent vacation.

Sorry guys, I was (uninvited) just looking out for the OP and his "for sale" thread.

It's just so frustrating to see guys with no dog in the hunt coming in and crapping all over someone else's attempt to do some business of their own......

Sorry guys, I was (uninvited) just looking out for the OP and his "for sale" thread.

It's just so frustrating to see guys with no dog in the hunt coming in and crapping all over someone else's attempt to do some business of their own......
I appreciate you for speaking out, it just isn't right for them to do that. I am traveling this week, but I have a feeling when I get home tomorrow night the ban hammer will probably have to come out depending on responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.