You can type here any text you want

1985 Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BRAD_PADGETT

I am would like to sell my 85 GN and pick up an 87 which is for sale near me. The car can be seen on the Buick Hot Air registry number 901001. The car gas 99,000 miles on the body and 10,000 miles on a new short block. The body is in perfect shape as is the interior with no rust at all. The only thing left to fix is the headliner. I have all the original stock parts except for the headers and fuel pressure regulator. Everything on the car has been replaced within the last two years-only the trans and rear-end are original. The modifications are- Walbro 340 fuel pump, hot wire kit, Poston Headers, Hooker Hi-flow exhaust, new Poston CAT(passes IL emission test), adj. fuel pressure regulator, 30ibs injectors, Adj waste gate act., new Limit stock Turbo, Ultra chip, VDO Tach,VDO Temp, VDO Boost and Casper knock gauge, Hueffman cold air kit, Modine 951 radiator, Goodyear Eagle GT HR P225/60/P15 tires. Asking for $13,000. Please e-mail me or PM me with questions. Serious inquiries only. Thanks- Brad

Back