You can type here any text you want

1985 olds cutlass with 455

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnkid1987

i am gauging intrest in selling my 1985 oldsmobile cutlass supreme with a 1972 olds 455 engine. the motor has a stock un cut ctand re done gm rods with arp bolts, arp main bolts, and trw 9.8:1 forged pistons, the whole rotating assembly has been balanced, has c head(best flowing heads gm ever made) with new valves and springs, has a torker intake 850cfm barry grant carb, complete msd electronics(probillet distrubiter, 6al, 2 step module,blaster coil, has hooker 1 7/8 headers, 4 core rasiator, car has a complety re-built front end(moroso springs, bushings, balljoints, tierods etc) it has a th-400 built by a local shop with reverse manual valve bodies, redline cluthces, and a b&m pro magnum shifter, all autometer gauges with custom gauge pod in stock dash, 8 pt cage welded directly to the chassis, installed but never used edelbrock performer nitrous kit, cutsom air brushed bottle, 15 gal fuel cell, holley furl pump and regulator, 8.5 grand national 1 bolt with 3.90 gears, full spool c-clip elimnators edelbrock control arms, morose rear springs, car is light weighs 2950 with out driver, car is also mini tubbed (fits a 29x14.5 et street) car has never ran down the track yet with the new combo, i want to sell it so i can build a 9 second motor for my grand national offers welcome car is in great shape and would make a perfect drag car

Ray

these pics are from February, also i forgot to add but this engine in brand new and was never fired up yet, also it has a new powermaster mini starter

the exterior with the old engine in it
P1000594.jpg

the inerior with the old shifter and old tach location(its now mounted on the a piller
zcutlass3.jpg

the new engine
l_257df0a7804759203b63acdaaa3fb3ef.jpg

l_6e3b64b57353b15609f763666a16ce3d.jpg

these pics are a month old and the engine has all the finishing touches, alternator mounted bet on radiator in, etc

motor is all broken in and car is road worthy.inspected until 2010 also
would like to get $6500 for car and 2 spare 455 engines along with a set of balanced forged h-beam rods, new eagle crank, and thousands in other new engine parts, 3 sets of heads(one is a set of rare 442 w-30 heads) keith black pistons way too much to list i want the car gone

Back