1986-1987 TURBO REGAL DOCUMENTATION

Dennis Kirban

As many readers of this forum know we have sold over 325 of the 1986-1987 Tubro Regals plus a handful of GNXs mostly during the 1990s and early 2000 time frame. In many cases I have copies of paperwork for almost all these cars in some cases copies of the window sticker photos and even broadcast sheets.

Most of the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals we sold over the years were prestine examples and some or many have probably changed hands several times over the years. With prices skyrocketing in the last several years we may have some valuable paperwork associated with your car.

Depending on what I may have would determine the price. To find out if I indeed do have any paperwork or history simply email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com and I will see if I have anything.

In one case on a 13,000 mile GN I have photos of Molly signing the SPID decal as the car was at our house sitting the one year he was at our Reunion event. A real 13,000 mile GN this was in the fall of 2002. On this particular 1987 GN I even have a copy of the original Maryland title when it was purchased new.

I sold it back then for $19,995 today if the mileage was similar it would be a 30 grand plus car Just one example from my records.

Again all I need is the 6 digits that follow the GP or HP of the VIN number kind like playing your state lottery only your chances may be better! again email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com No cost to find out!

Its all about documentation/records.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

My vote is Green Book for best picture excellent movie seen it twice it is that good.......