1986 and 1987 factory GM Body Service Manuals

earlbrown

runs with scissors
Kinda self explanatory what they are. They're pretty much the same book other than the jacket cover. I guess they had to make a nicer blue cover to counteract the ugly grill in '86 :)

$50 each plus shipping.
Photo0767.jpg
Photo0768.jpg

I still prefer this to the manual on disc that I purchased...Much easier to find what you are looking for. If you dont have a hard copy of the manual, you should pick one up.

Bryan

If you take pictures of both the front and back of all the pages - both manuals please - I would consider making you an offer.

On second thought - Earl - that's cheap I think.
Count me in for one.
Shipping to ATL should be - what? - Free?
I mean - you do intend to compete with Amazon don't you? :D

I still prefer this to the manual on disc that I purchased...Much easier to find what you are looking for. If you dont have a hard copy of the manual, you should pick one up.

Bryan

"Purchased"?
Ut oh....I didn't know we are supposed to pay for software. :(

Bryan

I use both. They both have their advantages. Digital is great for a quick search and to find the section in the book and to browse generally, but the hard copy is the one to have in the shop when working on the car.

I use both. They both have their advantages. Digital is great for a quick search and to find the section in the book and to browse generally, but the hard copy is the one to have in the shop when working on the car.

That - plus sometimes i'll wear a Mr. Goodwrench uniform I purchased in GM's Chapter 11 bankruptcy auction, I'll get the manual out, and then talk down to people who happen by my subdivision garage like they don't even know what a car is.
I'll advise them that the entire flux capacitor needs to be replaced, and I might be able to do that for say - oh - 900 bucks.
It's fun to do.
I'll tell the ladies- that if they would like to trade something, I'll gladly accept a year's worth of indentured servitude.

"Purchased"?
Ut oh....I didn't know we are supposed to pay for software. :(

Yes, I purchased my digital manual...it was long before it was listed here for free.
Since you now feel bad for not purchasing yours, you can just send me $10.00 so you feel better.

Bryan

Earl- Put me in line...I'll take the 87 Body Service Manual for $50.00 if no one else buys it.