You can type here any text you want

1986 Buick Grand National, on ebay now! CA. car, $8000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I was just about to say that.... that is crazy to pay that much for a non numbers matching, salvage title car with a STOCK engine with 90+ on the clock.... but hey to each their own, if u want it bad enough i guess.... prices of these things are going up :D

i have a lot of money in the car. i realize it is salvaged but does that mean i should give it away for free or for nothing? if you dont like it thats fine but keep your comments to your self. im trying to sell my car here, not get a bunch of people hating on it. its a nice car. any other nationals you see for 8 thou is prolly gonna have a bunch of problems this one doesnt have b/c they have already been taken care of. just so happens it was stolen at one time. who could believe a GN would ever get stolen?

i didnt know it was you car... my bad. i thought you were asking if you should by one for that amount..... :redface:

ttt...car is still for sale. make offer if interested i am willing to negotiate as it does have a salvage title.

Back