1987 Buick GN Calif car. 24,500k original miles. Stock

VRMMMM

I will be selling this car bought from my buddy who bought it new. He has let it sit for 14 years. I bought it, contacted Lou, who I said make it perfect. So I put another 5k into it. The car is stock I have replaced all the shocks, and springs and converted the AC over. Put in a new power antenna. New gas tank, injectors, all fluids. I will not sell cheap. Car is perfect, and clean. Figure 40k, or I will just keep it. Anyway, thought I would post here if some is looking for the perfect GN. Also, I have all paperwork, original magazines, original window sticker etc. I just spend $1,600 for registration and taxes on this car, because it sat so long. It also has just passed smog, and if fully street legal with up to date tags. Next week I will put it up on, "Bring a Trailer" It will sell.
IMG_4709.jpg
IMG_4691 (1).jpg
IMG_4692.jpg
IMG_4691 (1).jpg
IMG_4692.jpg
IMG_4693.jpg
IMG_4695.jpg
IMG_4696.jpg
IMG_4697 (1).jpg
IMG_4699.jpg
IMG_4700.jpg
IMG_4703.jpg
IMG_4709.jpg
IMG_4691 (1).jpg
IMG_4692.jpg
IMG_4693.jpg
IMG_4693.jpg

Thanks, It is currently having the front springs and shocks replaced, a new alignment, AC is being recharged. I want this car 100 percent stock and perfect before I sell. I am asking a lot, so I am doing all the work first.

better get rid of those gauges if you want it 100
but I could go On and on on that
very nice looking low mileage gn ,congrats
looks like OEM exhaust but we will need way more pics on that baby

just so you know the ECM in that car has been messed with before the little grey push plug on the cover is missing they always break when pulling out, the plug wires are not OEM , the trunk emblem is way off and no body moldings ,and they didn't have window tint back then haha :LOL:so be careful on here when talking 100 stock, GLWS

It is a legit 1987 car. Lou Czarmota in Lake forest Calif. just did all the work on this car 10-18-18 He personally installed those aftermarket gauges so it would be a safer car to drive. Also, as far are the emblem placement, you would have to talk with Buick about that. This is how the car came in 1987. Yes the window tint is aftermarket, and my buddy put aftermarket springs, so I put in stock springs and shocks. I will leave the tint on.

Nope,

The trunk emblem is correct in the above pic, not so much now.

If you want $40K, you have a lot more work to do. Engine bay for starters.

Nice car though! :D

Sometimes when 100% stock is thrown out there we may all see that in a different way , never the less its a very nice car and some detailing under the hood would go a long way . Understand I'm not hating just throwing out some thoughts , and I would fight both those dogs just to have another peek of that 69 , One of the Greatest cars every ( Other than our BUICKS ) GLWS Keith

If you wanted it perfect, how come you had fiberglass bumper fillers installed instead of the near perfect tpo plastic ones? Then, on top of that, neglected painting them? Also, look at your 06 pic. That is the correct positioning of the rear GN badge. Don't mistake my tone, I just want to help and hope you see top dollar for your GN. Coming from the guy with a completely original, other than tires, 9,800 mile, survivor 87 GN.

If you wanted it perfect, how come you had fiberglass bumper fillers installed instead of the near perfect tpo plastic ones? Then, on top of that, neglected painting them? Also, look at your 06 pic. That is the correct positioning of the rear GN badge. Don't mistake my tone, I just want to help and hope you see top dollar for your GN. Coming from the guy with a completely original, other than tires, 9,800 mile, survivor 87 GN.
That may be a pic of the other car he said he had back in 06

also I did not see a date code stamp on the alternator, they did good job on the hvac stickers too
love to see the more pics, though just trying to help (better check your tone)
we love comparing cars

I'm not analyzing the car, I could care less about it. I was asking if anybody happen to have a picture of the date code. I can recreate stamps if I have a picture.

sorry for analyzing,
I really wanted to see more pics of it, guess im a stock survivor GN junkie :devil:,
also trying to help so he understands what may or may not be value of a great car

So back to my original question, does anybody have a picture of what grass doctor mentioned, the date code on the alt. There should be a date code along with the part number, molded into the alt. frame. Are u talking about a inspection mark, stamp?

no you are correct the date code stamp on the upper front right side of alternator frame/housing
I think the OP is gone