You can type here any text you want

1987 Dark Blue Regal T for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RAREGAL87T

Nice car for sale . I've owned it just 6 months . purchased it from older owner who originally bought it in 1987 from a dealership . solid all over , inside and out . many updates and receipts during restoration . Price is 7500.00 . Engine and transmission rebuilt has 20,000 miles on them . car runs strong . email me with questions to buy . thanks and good luck :D

1987T for sale

I have added a turbo hood and rear deck spoiler . new paint august 2005. interior is in excellent condition. email me at rare87gny56t@aol.com for pictures call 910.540.7737 for more info thanks and good luck to interested buyers

RAREGAL87T said:
I have added a turbo hood and rear deck spoiler

from this statement sounds like your telling us, its non-turbo car.

non-turbo.........

BMS1 said:
from this statement sounds like your telling us, its non-turbo car.

This car has a 350 V-8 CHEVY motor. The owner I purchased it from replaced the original 307 V-8 OLDS. WO4 Y56 T package LV2. 1 of 280 made.
Transmission and Positive trac Rear end are factory original.

Color change

This car is not for sale for now. I've decided to change the color of the car from dark blue metallic to black. After seeing the black on a grand national , it did not take me very long to decide to repaint this car.

1987 Regal T LV2 WO4
1992 ZR1 Corvette
2002 Monte Carlo SS Pace Car

Back