You can type here any text you want

1987 GN for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1985BuickGN

1987 GN For Sale:
Hard top, Body has 66,000 miles on it, title verifies it, but it was driven winters, so it has some rust, no real bad spots. Right front fender has a small dent. Car was stolen and engine and transmission were blown, these were removed and a just rebuilt 87 has been installed with forged pistons, block is bored 30 over, 206 Precision cam, and Green stripe injectors, the rest of the engine is stock (air filter is K&N stock style). Transmission is out of a wrecked 87 with 60,000 miles on it, it works well, shifts hard. Paint is faded and showing it's age. Has Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks, but will need body bushings. Rims are aftermarket aluminum, cragar I believe. Interior is in decent shape, passenger and rear seats are good, driver's has a few worn spots but no gaping holes. Headliner will need recovered, I will supply kit. Stock radio. Passenger door trim piece is cracked, but all other trim and pieces are in tact. Carpet is ok but not great. No emblems on exterior. Window seals will need done. Small oil leak from the original turbo oil drain tube, have a new stainless braided style one that I will include. Upper dash plastic panel over speakers is cracked on driver's side. Must be picked up, cannot deliver. Car is driveable, have been driving everyday for 2 weeks without a problem. $7,000 OBO. Any questions or if u need pictures email to: chs1985gn@hotmail.com, or cell phone: 574-361-2983, or office, 574-389-9750. Located in Elkhart, IN 90 miles East of Chicago.

Still for sale!

STILL FOR SALE, MUST SELL, WIFE SAYS IT HAS TO GO. :eek:

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED! :biggrin:

1985BuickGN said:
1987 GN For Sale:
Hard top, Body has 66,000 miles on it, but it was driven winters, so it has some rust, no real bad spots. Right front fender has a small dent. Car was stolen and engine and transmission were blown, these were removed and a just rebuilt 87 has been installed with forged pistons, block is bored 30 over, 206 Precision cam, and Green stripe injectors, the rest of the engine is stock (air filter is K&N stock style). Transmission is out of a wrecked 87 with 60,000 miles on it, it works well, shifts hard. Paint is faded and showing it's age. Has Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks, but will need body bushings. Rims are aftermarket aluminum, cragar I believe. Interior is in decent shape, passenger and rear seats are good, driver's has a few worn spots but no gaping holes. Headliner will need recovered, I will supply kit. Stock radio. Passenger door trim piece is cracked, but all other trim and pieces are in tact. Carpet is ok but not great. No emblems on exterior. Window seals will need done. Small oil leak from the original turbo oil drain tube, have a new stainless braided style one that I will include. Upper dash plastic panel over speakers is cracked on driver's side. Must be picked up, cannot deliver. Car is driveable, was driven to Bowling Green, KY (800 miles) and back without a problem. $7,000 OBO. Any questions or if u need pictures email to: chservice@verizon.net, or cell phone: 574-361-2983, or office, 574-389-9750. Located in Elkhart, IN 90 miles East of Chicago.

STILL FOR SALE. Will include with the car: Delco factory CD player, 54mm Precision turbo (used for 6 months), Direct scan interface (no laptop), Extras included at full price of car, extras removed as price drops.

MAKE AN OFFER, WIFE SAYS IT HAS TO GO!

KansasCop87GN, tried to send you pics, but an error came back, it said:

wisinger@ruraltel.net
Delay reason: mailbox is full

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up, and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.

Just thought you should know. Did everyone else get pics? Let me know, Thanks. :)

Back