1987 gn hard top 11818 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick19

well documented with window sticker, all orig paint and interior that is in near mint condition, only headliner has been replaced. Exhaust is the stainless ATR version and also a chrome turbo shield and up pipe for looks . asking 38500.00. i will send pics to those who pm me. thanks

I talked to the guy an seen pictures of this car... it’s a nice car just to many of these are getting into these small specialty dealers hands an people trying to flip them an make a buck an there jacking the price up GN’s don’t sell for that an if u guys wanna paid that then by all means have at it not me... I watch what they sell for not what these guys are asking for them 40-50 grand for a GN with 15-30k miles on them... there out of there mind I better be able to eat off the underneath of the car for that money there just not realistic in pricing there all over the place

Turbo Shawn, you are correct. These specialty dealers get there hands on them and jack the price higher than the sky. Ridiculously priced. But I welcome that makes my car worth more in the eyes of the insurance companies and banks.

I don’t then it’s higher rates an prices of everything go up then it makes it so only certain people can buy them... I don’t want to be around snobby cocky turbo Buick owners we have enough of them already. We will see time will tell.. everything levels out they will be hot then cool off.. I just don’t see anyone buying them at those prices but we will see. I just don’t get why the owners sell to these dealers... well I do get it because they don’t get hammered with 1000 questions about them. Post a car on here an see how many questions people get hammered with lmao . These cars aren’t perfect if there’s a low mile car for sale an the price is in line an it’s clean an looks like it was stored right i’ll Pay for it you just gotta buy an go through the car after u get it an make sure everything is right to many people want perfection on a 30 year old car that have never had one of these before. Go buy something else these are t it

I think the guy sold it or put it away so I think he is gone.. an only created the thread an profile to sell the car an I don’t believe I said one thing about the guy... I said it was a nice car.. just made a statement about how there over priced

Been on here many yrs and owned many turbo cars and gnx 192. Not a dealer just a small time collector of nice buicks thats all. I totally understand that dealers buy them up and jack the prices looking for a home run sale. My car is priced very fair at 38500. i did receive a deposit on the car and agreed on 37500. deal fell thru deposit retuned and car is stored and not listed anywhere at this time. if someone is looking for a fine example that is as nice under as it is on top I will sell it for 37500. If not please leave my thread alone and go buy a car elsewhere. Thanks

Just to update Turbo shawn, not sure where you see gn's with 15-30k miles actually selling for 40-50k, asking yes,
I do see and know of them selling for low 30's with similar miles which seems to be the norm lately. They might be listing at 39-45k , just make an offer and usually a fair price is agreed on. As far as mine with 11800 miles, you could eat off the underside, no rust no dirt no issues, just factory black, for 37500 its more than a fair deal. Lots of interest on this site, the only place listed so far, I'm confident it will sell here and if not , oh well . FYI, Mecum sold 2 cars the other day , one with 2k miles for 49k and the other with near 8k for low 40's . They are only going up as the market shifts more to the 70's and 80's moving forward.

confident

just over the bridge of the Mich border on the Canadian side, 7 hrs from where i purchased the car in Clarkston Mich

I don't get what your saying in the end at all. Just tell me and everyone what my 11800mile no BS car is worth in your opinion ? If its under 30K then Good Luck finding one .I have a few interested and we are not far apart , they are on this site as I'm not advertising elsewhere as of yet. I can tell you that the number will not be what your looking to spend. It"s in my best interest that if your not wanting to pay me 37500.00 please start a new thread in the cars wanted section . Thank You

car will be listed in a couple weeks if not sold here, excellent car do not miss out on a great opportunity car has all options available in a hard top incl the rare twilight sentinel lights and gm carpeted trunk

Deal done for a gnx so if anyone wants a nice gn i will take 37k here on the forum first, it will be on ebay next week and also on other for sale sites. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.