You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National clone

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickgreg

1987 grand national clone for sale. 1984 regal frame. car has been hit on drivers side rear corner, and right (passenger) side. car has a salvage title. i have had about 5 different tr's, but all gone. i held onto this to swap out drive train into anther gn one day, but time and money won't allow it. can't afford to store anymore, and seeing it just sitting is bothering me. i have an extra 87 motor, posi rear end(3.42) and power steering pump and gear box to go with car. car was ran at track by previous owner and ran a 13.02 @ 113mph with severe tire spin (rear gears are 411's) too much gear. slicks would have helped. price is $2800 negotiable, or may take trade, but prefer cash. i am located in south western ohio, i'm about 20 minutes from richmond, indiana. i am open to offers as the car really needs to go, i'll try to post some pictures next week, i really love these cars! hate to be without one
thanks,
buickgreg

Back