You can type here any text you want

1987 Hardtop GN No rust NC car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jswmotor

Vicious
I have a 1987 Hardtop GN for sell. I have more GN's but I need to make some room so this one will go. I have owned this car for about 2 years. It has sat inside 90% of that time. I have put no more that about 1,500 miles on it. The car is almost stock. I have only noticed an ajustable wastegate, hypertec chip and a Turbo-Saver. The car runs great and feels stock compaired to the other cars I have. The mesh wheels do not go with the car. I have the factory chrome wheels that will be installed. The car has no rust. Previous owner said the paint is new. I kept it inside and it still looks like it was done yesterday. All the trim was removed and redone. New weatherstrip seals in the doors, windows and trunk. Air conditioner works great. Windows work great. Power antenna and cruise inop. Engine bay is clean with no oil leaks. Car is very clean and nice. 85,000 miles. No damage history. NC title. Asking $10,500 and will look at possible trades.

Attachments

• 87 GN 001.jpg
    87 GN 001.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 303
  • 87 GN 007.jpg
    87 GN 007.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 87 GN 008.jpg
    87 GN 008.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 241
Would you be interested in my Fiero and some cash? I live in Taylorsville; is that far from you?

Here's a TTT for ya Scott. :D

I have seen this car in person and it looks really nice as compared to the pictures. This is a clean GN.

How about I just trade you my TA on this instead of the '89.... :biggrin:

James

Thank you James. (You need that GN plus all the add on parts that are sitting on a table. TE60, injectors, front mount, 3" DP and exhaust, chips, Centerline wheels etc)

Trust me. You will want the 427 Cobra. It is finally completed. Or the who cares about gas mileage Z-28 with leather, Boyd wheels, and a supercharger?? Ok last one 1989 Corvette due in this Saturday with 80,000 miles??? TTA is on the back burner again but with a goal set for the first week in Oct. Keep your fingers crossed :rolleyes: talk to you soon.

Wow, great looking car. If i could sell my 85 GN i would love to have this car. Know anyone looking for a hot-air? :D

Scott,
Your not making it easy for me...a GN, Cobra, TTA, Z28??? I'll just take 'em all!! :D . Tell you what, just put all the go fast goodies sitting on the table into the TTA! :biggrin:

James,
Wait till you see the next prodject. :eek: :eek: :eek:

camaro75racer. call me.

If anyone needs my phone number to discuss the GN or any of the cars above here it is. Please leave a message if I do not answer. 336-431-1696. ask for Scott

jswmotor, would you be interested in a partial trade for an 85 GN? Car is is very good shape with only 74,500 miles. Or if you know anyone interested i would really love to sell and buy an intercooled GN. What part of NC are you in cause im in upstate SC.
Thanks
Dale

If anyone needs my phone number to discuss the GN or any of the cars above here it is. Please leave a message if I do not answer. 336-431-1696. ask for Scott

Any one of them except the TTA ;)

Any interest in some old school Buick muscle? Specifically a 1972 Buick GS455. 1 of 1099 made. P/S, P/B, a/c and a real healthy 455.

I am going to be in NC next weekend. Maybe we could get together and I could check it out. Where are you located?

The GS455 is currently in the shop getting some work done. When I get it out, I'll get you some pictures if you haven't sold yours yet.
Thanks..

Back