You can type here any text you want

1989 Turbo Trans Am w/ 8k miles - NY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TypeX

05' TSX owner
Ok I am posting this for a Co-Worker who is "not computer literate"
I'm a 25yr old Honda Guy lol So i can relate any questions you have on the boards to him

Here are the specifics on the car
& I am going to try to have him bring the car to my house this weekend to get some pictures up here for viewing

The CAR - 1989 Turbo Trans Am w/ T-tops ( no door stickers ) he believes he still has them in a case they gave him when he purchased the car he will report back
Located in Brooklyn , NY
w/ 8,000 ish original Miles
Original Owner
Garage Kept
All paperwork & maint receipts
Never Raced (owner is a 50yr old)

The EXTRAS - (i'm going by manuals he brought me in to work)
Auto Page 4000m
Invisibeam system
Pioneer Amp GM-800
Clifford Smart Remote starter II
Kenwood (KAC-923 or823) manual says both when he brings me the car for pix i will update the post
Kenwood CD changer KDC-c400 or c300 manual says both when he brings me the car for pix i will update the post

The BAD-
Wing has some cracks ( from age underneath )
Car passenger side had some paintwork from rubbing lightly in a tight garage ( looks in showroom condition)

Thats pretty much it
Its a flawless car and deserves a good home

He is getting a little older and for the LITTLE he uses a car (people in brooklyn will vouch)
he wanted to get something a little more "comfortable" with some luxurty amenities

Low Ballers will not be answered

Contact information is Hondakid2000@aol.com ( PLEASE PUT TTA FOR SALE in the email title)
I will be changing the Email addy once i get home from work tonight so it will be specifically for the car emails

and post up here and i will check periodically

Thanks
- Mike

Back