You can type here any text you want

1997 mercedes 600sl, v12 4sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1997600sl018.jpg

1997600sl010.jpg

Im looking for something diff Ive got 2 87 gn's If your interested Id come up/down with a few $ Im in NYC

Alan

both are ttop cars one has
gn1 alum heads,poston headers,hemco w/tb,alchy,propane, rebuilt rear posi, all new body bushings few years ago,eastern front mount, art car trans billet everything,new 3 core rad, with rc fans all rtx harness',new gas tank, powder coated bumpers, glass hood, 3'dp, kb ss exhaust,new tires, umi lca, new interior few years back needs a few plastic pieces-no time,new bat,boost cont elec ans, scanmaster,most gauges miles are 150k everything new,
from front to back no expense spared just needs some atten to detail which Im not a fan of, trans plus lt1 mass air,just lots of stuff lots more just too much to remember

2 is bone stock rebuilt motor/trans few years ago havent driven no time, thdp ss 3',needs paint 100k,needs bushings done has atr dual exhaust,and new cat, new vac hoses and interior is pretty clean, alot of odds and ends

to move 2 cars down to fla would be a few grand Ive got a decent amt of money used on my 1st gn and the second just have no time for the first is getting freshnd up with gaskets and such at the shop was honestly not looking to part with the gn's but willing to talk not looking to get killed but thought if we could swing the deal wife would like the mb

cars have no times' have no time and tuners presently to deal with my cars.

id take care of transport for both cars plus yours if straight up didnt realize how far you were should have realized from the backround pic

Alan

link aint working..how much you want for the beter gn plus cash for my mercedes....my car is worth 25-26k..i reduced it for a qwik cash deal.....let me know your best offer for 1 better gn and cash,.
mike
mikeygold@yahoo.com
send pics!

not looking to split need to downsize my stable more honestly really never thought about it make me a serious offer if you want to buy outright or trade on both honsestly speaking car-mb- may be worth 25-26k but not to me not saying anything neg but realistically not me, been there done that. better one is getting fresh gaskets and gn1's have been sent back to champion all in all that fiasco will be anywhere from $1500-$2000 after Im finished being raped

honestly speaking I live in a condo and have 1 space cars are parked at my parents house and I drive none of them since starting new job if serious and want to cont email me and I would surely work with you or anyone with a decent car trade but looking to move 2 cars

Back