You can type here any text you want

1st Street kill w/ the limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KillrV6

Former owner
i had just gotten off work the other night. i decided to go down the local cruise spot to see what was going on. it was dead, typical of wensday nights :rolleyes: i saw a camaro turn the corner and make the light onto the main drag but i got stuck at the red. oh well. so i look in my rear view at the light and what do i see? the tell tale headlights of a 5.slow.:D he pulls up next to me at the red and looks over at me w/ this ugly sneer look on his face, throws a rev and than turns right on to the main drag. that pissed me off so i make a right and get right on his ass. now we were on a 4 lane rd. not too many cars in sight and we reach a red. i pull up next to him, look over, light turns green. i leave gently, and than i hear him downshift so i gas it.
boost builds
tires chirp
and im off. i gained about 3 cars on him in a matter of milisecconds
and than shut it down because of oncoming trafic LOL!
once i get thise sleeper beast tuned ill go after the SS's ;)

-Evan S.
87 T
"smokin 5.0's since 1987";)

yeah

knock is mostly gone. it seemed to be simply a matter of turning down the boost. it seems like i still get about 3.5 at part throttle,
but i hear a lil' part throttle knock is normal from the way people program their chips for WOT :rolleyes:

im hopefully going to the track on sat. if it dont rain.

ill post my times when i get through!

Originally posted by KillrV6
he pulls up next to me at the red and looks over at me w/ this ugly sneer look on his face, throws a rev and than turns right on to the main drag.

That cracks me up. Put a run of the mill fag behind the wheel of a car and suddenly they turn into Mr. Tough Guy with an attitude. Glad you spanked this j/o

Killém

I concure with Ken Mild. Tough guy with an attitude, I'm glad you gave him a proper spanking.:D :D :D :D :eek:

Back