You can type here any text you want

(2) NA Regals

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Michael McCoy

These 2 cars need new homes asap & would make great donor cars for restoration purposes or for a drag car application.

The 1st one if a blue w/blue vinyl bench seat interior hardtop '83 Regal. It's a super nice car with straight quarters and fenders & a rust free trunk lid & power doors. It's got your basic 231V6, wire hub caps, chrome trim, & doesn't appear to have been wrecked previously. $900 gets it.

The 2nd of the pair is a champagne w/brown bench seat interior hardtop '86 Regal. It's a better car for a drag race vehicle as the doors & trunk lid have some rust in them & it too has a 231V6 in it. It's also got stock 14" rims w/wire hub caps, chrome trim, Canadian "low impact" front bumper supports, & it also does not appear to have been wrecked previously.

I bought both of these cars 2 months ago, I haven't had time to remove any parts from them due to our lawn maintence business keeping me busy all week, & I no longer have the need for either of them. I'm trying to finally get out of this line of work (as evidenced by my lack of posting online as of late), so these cars & a few other partial turbo regals need to sell. Thanks.

Ok, I screwed up twice! The 2nd Regal is only $700 & this thread & reply needs to be in the other "cars for sale" section.

$800 now gets the blue '83 Regal & $600 gets the other car. Let's gets these things gone now people :)

I'm lookin for a donor to fix up my NA '85. Just tryin to negotiate a place to keep it. Land lord only allows two cars. I'll let you know.

Mike,

You might want to post over at V8buick.com as there's lots of folks who might be interested in on of these cars for a 455 BBB transplant. Bet you'll sell them there at those prices.

Does that mean you're interested in it? If so, I can get more pics on Sunday when I take more of the '85 TType.

Back