20% Discount on RideTech 3-piece front Musclebar

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Okay Everyone we have Another Great Deal !! I have 35 RideTech 3-piece front Muscle bars for 78-88 G-Body that I have to get rid of. These front Muscle bars have been made obsolete by RideTech to come out with their new front bar.. These will fit fantastic with their front lower A-arms... Originally $525.00 - Discounted Over 20% = $370.00 Shipped !! https://www.gnsperformance.com/rt-musclebar

Frontgbody_swaybar_LGthm.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered my yesterday who’s next? Thanks scot, looking forward to getting it installed !

Are these still available? What is the difference between this one and new one?
I think the new bar is more like a regular bent bar not a 3 piece with the flat ends like the older one (I have the older one)

I also have the older one and you are correct, the new ones look like the stock ones

I have a stock bar on my car now and when I air out my suspension it hits the frame I wonder if that would help

Hotfoot- real nice pics. It looks like the new bar would give more tire clearance. Does it? If so how much you think? 1/2"? 1?

Are the new bars strictly for lowered cars or will they still work great for standard suspension setups?