You can type here any text you want

2001 dodge 3500 4X4 dually diesel

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trophystock

Almost two years ago I sold my enclosed trailer and I have not really driven my truck much since then. I have only put about 4,000 miles on it in the last two years so I have decided it is time for it to go. It is a 2001 3500 4X4 dually with 98K miles. It has the Cummins diesel motor, automatic, SLT package, power seats, windows, cruise, Infinity sound system with stearing wheel controls, camper package, towing package. It has a gooseneck hitch. Original window sticker on the truck was almost $40,000. I have added a Banks top gun power pack ($2,500) rated at 350hp and 650 ft#s or torque. This truck can tow anything without ever having to shift out of OD to climb the hills. Truck will return 18MPG empty and I have recorded as high as 17MPG towing a car on an open trailer, normally it shows 16 to 16.5 towing. I am asking $21,500 and I will consider a partial trade. Please check out the link for photos. Located in Greenville SC.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trophystock/album?.dir=/88d0&.src=ph&.tok=phR.JeEB9DQoA4EB

What did you get out of it?
I have a 02 HO 4x4 with 39k.. Just wondering.

BW

Back