You can type here any text you want

2001 Zo6 Procharged 11 Second Monster On Street Tires

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11secmonster

my friend has a 2001 black z06, procharged, does 11.30 on stock tires!i will have pics tommorrow.
email me if interested..@55k on odometer
mikeygold@yahoo.com
he`s asking 34k

heres his info on car.....
The reason for the sale i have purchased another corvette that makes over a 1000hp .This z06 is in perfect shape no accidents no stories.It has a procharger D1 set up with A custom bracket and a 8 rib belt set up.connected to a ATI pro engine dampner.It has 55lb injectors high impedence .It has a snow performance methenol {water injection} set up.wich allows you to run much cooler and safer tune . It has had the larger intake pipe as shown in the picture.THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE SUPERCHARGED CORVETTE.This car has dynoed 578.43 hp and 496.45 tq .The supercharger is still under the warranty . All of the plumbing for the intercoolers were sent out to be chrome plated.It has a ss steel braided line coming from the passenger valve cover to a aluminum catch can with breather.The car has long tube headers and off road h pipe with o2 simulators and a B@B tri flow exhaust.It has the ligenfelter fuel pumps and B@M shifter. The car has been lowered and has brand new black motorsport wheels with michelin 315 30 18 @ 265 40 17 tires.It has the zo6 floor mats with the rear partition. all the books come with the car.Does not need any thing.AC blows ice cold .Car has a new radiator with a lower thermostat all new when the blower was installed. I have a NADA appraisal for 64,000 invested into this car. Like i said earlier i This was going to be my ultimate street car but i have purchased another one. This is really hard to do considering how perfect this car is .It gets its oil changed synthetic mobil 1 every 2500 miles with a mobil 1 oil filter. Heres your chance to have one of the baddest vettes out there.good luck and please call me if you are interested Blair 917 295 9927

Back