You can type here any text you want

2003 KTM PRO Junior 50

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rob nolan

This bike has been professionally maintained through a local dealership. The bike is in good shape with the exception of the back fender having a small crack in it by the seat. This bike has a brand new top end that was only broken in and has not bid ridden on, along with a new Michelin Starcross back tire that has only been used a few times. I have had the hardened water pump shaft and new impeller placed in this bike to prevent from the common water pump failure that occurs on these bikes. The bike starts on the first kick and runs strong. I have pictures of the bike also. Buyer to pay for shipping. Price $1350

rob nolan said:
This bike has been professionally maintained through a local dealership. The bike is in good shape with the exception of the back fender having a small crack in it by the seat. This bike has a brand new top end that was only broken in and has not bid ridden on, along with a new Michelin Starcross back tire that has only been used a few times. I have had the hardened water pump shaft and new impeller placed in this bike to prevent from the common water pump failure that occurs on these bikes. The bike starts on the first kick and runs strong. I have pictures of the bike also. Buyer to pay for shipping. Price $1350
IS this to big for my 9 month old boy, :wink: TTT

Back