2012 Buick Reunion

BBcallaway

Any GN or GNX owners going to the 25th anniversary bash in Ohio this August? Intested in traveling as a group? Let me know.

Post up some more details.I want to try and do a couple of Buick events this summer

Kevin

I am not sure what details you are asking for? Mine or about the reunion. Here is the reunion details. do you live in Ontario?

Thanks
Bruce

The Buick Performance Group along with Doug Nigro the owner of The Official Buick GNX Registry at GNXREGISTRY.ORG:: THE OFFICIAL BUICK GRAND NATIONAL & BUICK GNX REGISTRY as well a Dennis Kirban of Kirban Performance Kirban Performance - Buick Grand National Parts, T-Type, Turbo T, GNX Parts, Chevrolet Chevy Corvette Parts, Ford Mustang Parts, Pontiac GTO Parts www.kirbanperformance.com and Richard Clark of ZDDPlus™ - ZDDP for Classic, Muscle Cars & More present The Class of 1987 Buick Reunion featuring the Buick Muscle cars of 1987 including the GNX Grand National Turbo T's and WE4's as well as the other fine cars Buick produced in 1987 including the Century, Electra, LeSabre, Regal, Rivera, Skyhawk, and Somerset. Bring your 1987 Buick Buick to the greatest Buick Party ever, We hope again to have Buick Engineers as well as members or ASC Mclaren to present information on the GNX as well we have a GNX prototype that will be on display. Ticket prices will remain the same as in 2011 and Vending is always free at BPG. This event follows on the heals of the huge success of the TTA and Turbo T T-party folling in the footsteps of the GS and GSX events. visit The Buick Performance Group for more information.
Sean Ryder

Buick Performance Group Chairman

aka gbsean on all the boards

www.buickperformancegroup.com

Class of 1987 Buick Reunion in 2012 August 3rd and 4th National Trail Hebron OH

Yes I am in Ontario.Looking at the Norwalk event also.Thanks

Kevin

Where in Ontario are you. I am in Brampton just north of the airport. I will consider the Norwalk event also. I went to the GS Nationals last year in Bowling Green for the first time. Had a good time.

Thanks
Bruce