2014 TSA rules

Thumper

The newest (2014) tsa rules are now posted on the GSCA website.

Sponsors are

TurboTweak
Eric Marshall pledged $500 to be divided 1st - 3rd place

Extreme Automatics
Lonnie pledged $300 to be divided between 1st - 3rd place

Kirban Performance Products
Dennis has sent two letters of credit
1st place $150
2nd place $75

GbodyParts.com
Brian has pledged $300

A VERY big thanks to our sponsors

Possible sponsors at the moment are

Janis Transmissons

Last edited:
Great News to see that TSA will be run again at the 2014 GS Nationals !
Who's In ?

Thanks for stepping up and getting the class going again Thumper !

I talked with John Tubbs, the beautiful black T with chrome trim, he says he is in. Of course I am in also so that makes a least 3.

I talked with John Tubbs, the beautiful black T with chrome trim, he says he is in. Of course I am in also so that makes a least 3.

I probably won't be competitive with the two of you, but really looking forward to running this class !
I am sure there are other people out there that will run this class just for bragging rights.

I would think Red Armstrong would bring Jane's car.Has anyone talked to him about it.He is pretty tough competition but the car is so impressive.

I have been in contact with Red, he had input ( and proof read ) the newest rules. I am under the impression from him that he has more interest in running his GN since it is faster and more fun, but we are hopeful for his participation.

Thanks
Bill

Last edited:
I will be there.......God willing and the creek don't rise!!

White 87 Regal T

A question on the rules:

Are the SpoolFool one piece rear bumper fillers allowed as a stock appearing replacement? I really need new bumper fillers and I don't want to buy the wrong ones.

Yes would be your answer, the spoolfool fiberglass will be allowed.

Thanks
Bill

Here is a link to the GSCA forum for the rules: http://buickgsclubofamerica.yuku.com/topic/2817/2014-TSA-Rules-replaces-TSS-and-old-TSA
I found one discrepancy in the rules. "Hydroboost on 84-85 TR's"

All 84 and most of 85 Regals were built in Flint. Late in 85 G body production shifted to Pontiac. All Pontiac built TR's used Powermaster brakes not Hydroboost.

I believe the rules should be amended to allow both Hydroboost and Powermaster for 85 cars.

Last edited:
Pontiac built 85s with powermaster brakes will be allowed.

Thank you for the info, clarification, and the link. Much appreciated.

Thanks
Bill

As of now we have possibly 6, maybe 7 participants for the new TSA class that I have been in contact with.

Last edited:
Dave, I will have to say no on that one, must have stock appearing balancer.

Thanks
Bill

Thanks, I haven't bought one yet. I'll get the TA SFI certified balancer. Not as good as the BHJ, but it is cheaper.

TurboTweak
Extreme Automatics
Kirban Performance Products
Gbodyparts.com

A very big thanks to our sponsors.

I will be there.......God willing and the creek don't rise!!

White 87 Regal T

A question on the rules:

Are the SpoolFool one piece rear bumper fillers allowed as a stock appearing replacement? I really need new bumper fillers and I don't want to buy the wrong ones.
Dave,

Did you make it?