2015 Norwalk thread

I've been rained on 6 of the last seven events I've gone to and rained out 5 out of 7. I give up. I need to quit.

It's cancelled postponed to like October 2 or 3rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's sucks, I have been watching the weather and its raining everywhere! I will say this, the Baders and Bill and Roberta try like no other. Everyone be careful and have a safe trip home.

This makes 5 out of the last 7 events I've travelled to have been rainouts. I give up.

What bums me is that we've had, dry and decent weather here for the most part. If it is rescheduled, I will be there. I'm also attending the GS Nationals this year, rain or shine.

We were there early on Friday. Got in several passes before the rain hit. The car show was great. We met a lot of new people. I wish it didn't get washed out for Sunday! I could've used some of that prize money! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drove down Saturday night to hopefully race Sunday how many tsm cars showed up to race. We only had 2 last year with good weather I was one car and the other broke after qualifying. Then tim with the rosewood car jumped in for a one round race. Thank you by the way to turbotimmer

Looks like we were going to have a 9 car field. Would have been fun.

That's for sure we haven't had that many cars since probably 2010 look forward to some test and tune at norwalk soon

I drove down Saturday night to hopefully race Sunday how many tsm cars showed up to race. We only had 2 last year with good weather I was one car and the other broke after qualifying. Then tim with the rosewood car jumped in for a one round race. Thank you by the way to turbotimmer

No problem although I wish I had actually stayed afterwards seeing as I was the winner of the class. Doh!!!!

Sure glad we got there early and made some runs Fri. Took my crew chief to cedar point Saturday and rode 10 different roller coasters! All in all it was a fun trip, too bad we didn't get the race in.

John didnt get to see you,we were there late friday till monday, was looking forward to making some passes down the track.
DDay