2016 Events (aka Paging everyone who HASN'T been to a meet!)

gnetic86

Staff member
So...for those who haven't made it to a meet yet...we're just curious as to what we can do to get you to come out? For those new to the club we meet once a month, rotating thru each state MAGNA is active in (NJ, PA, DE, MD). (Our next meet is in Maryland - see the other sticky for info).

Anyhow...any feedback on what we can do to improve the club, as far as meets, events, or anything else? Speak up!!

I always enjoy the *few* events I attend. I tend to keep busy with work and other things, and don't make enough time for the Buick.

If you can tell the Navy to give me more free time, and convince my wife's residency program to do the same, we'll definitely come out more.

On a serious note, if there were more events around the DC area, I'd probably make it more often. I'm just west of the city, so most MAGNA events are 90+ minutes each way.

I have not yet attended a MAGNA event. I only see the car for a few months out of storage and haven't had much interest in doing anything with it for awhile. Plus my mechanic went MIA so I haven't followed through with any of the "big plans" I had (alky, turbo, downpipe). Maybe 2016 will be different? o_O

Last edited:
I always enjoy the *few* events I attend. I tend to keep busy with work and other things, and don't make enough time for the Buick.

If you can tell the Navy to give me more free time, and convince my wife's residency program to do the same, we'll definitely come out more.

On a serious note, if there were more events around the DC area, I'd probably make it more often. I'm just west of the city, so most MAGNA events are 90+ minutes each way.
The MD meet this month is in Jessup which is only 40-60min from the DC area. Most of the active MD members are west of south west of Baltimore so its a good location for a meet.

Haven't been to a meet yet. Going to try and get to the one at Tilted Kilt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Cant wait to meet some of the guys that I've had the pleasure to speak with so far. I'll from just outside Scranton area, and not much goes on up here for the Buick Community. If I could help organize an event up here, I'm all for it. I'm a car dealer up here and have lots of connections to get a spot. I plan on attending the Kirban open house and the GM nationals as a Magna Member. Hope to meet up with you guys soon.

I'd like to mesh in with you guys from time to time. But you are always a little too far south for me. I don't think north Jersey is in the plans for a monthly meet. But I'll keep my eye open if you guys ever get this far up.