2016 THS rules discussion thread

Kip

Well another year of good turn out and good racing for THS at BG. I hope everyone got home safe and sound.
While it is fresh in peoples minds, post any rules or changes to the rules that you think need to be addressed.
If you want no changes lets hear that also.

my car would fit perfect in this class….will you be allowing a t-4 flange turbo….and can you run the M/T Pro's……thanks

my turbo is a precision 6766 with a S cover…..but it is a T-4 and so are my headers...

Last edited:
my car would fit perfect in this class….will you be allowing a t-4 flange turbo….and can you run the M/T Pro's……thanks

my turbo is a precision 6766 with a S cover…..but it is a T-4 and so are my headers...

You are good on the tires, the turbo is another story. THS is a 3 bolt 3 inch inlet turbo class.

well that sucks….ill have to decide what to do then…..just waited 4 months for my TA headers….wasnt building my car for a class but saw this and thought it would be fun, i would be very competitive in this class...

well that sucks….ill have to decide what to do then…..just waited 4 months for my TA headers….wasnt building my car for a class but saw this and thought it would be fun, i would be very competitive in this class...

One thought would be to use a 4 to 3 bolt adapter.

You have to run a E cover. 3 inch inlet and 2 inch outlet. You should read the rules at the top of this section. Would really like for you to participate.

I think they are the same, maybe Kip could answer this question more indepth. The people who have posted here have wanted it to stay unchanged.

I think they are the same, maybe Kip could answer this question more indepth. The people who have posted here have wanted it to stay unchanged.

Right now from the posts here and talking with people I do not expect much if anything to change. Certainly nothing big like the turbo rule.