2018 Turbobuick.com Nationals May 2nd - 5th

O SO LO

Just made reservations at the Best Western Burlington as well $79/night,
will be flying in from Washington state.
Will be my first time out to Richard's. Looking forward to the trip!!

84BuickGNYorkPA

Daily Driving Buick V-6 Turbo's 1979 - Present
Just made reservations at the Best Western Burlington as well $79/night,
will be flying in from Washington state.
Will be my first time out to Richard's. Looking forward to the trip!!
It’s a great group to hang out with, nothing like it anywhere else. Not to mention that Richard Clark is a fantastic host, for me I refer to his compound as Buick Heaven!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O SO LO

Thanks 84 Buick, just booked my flight! hoping to run into you while I am there, recently converted my car to IC, have a few questions...

wb_7354

any flyer of this event. i never been there before but i will go
I haven’t seen a flyer. Just the date May 2-5. Richard Clarke hosts everyone at his shop on Wednesday and Thursday. Food and drinks, Vendors, dyno runs, guest speakers. Friday and Saturday the action moves to the track. They usually have 3 bracket classes, THS, TAI, TSM, TSO.

Here are the addresses

RCG
2557 Faucette Ln.
Burlington, NC 27217

Piedmont Dragway
6750 Holts Store Rd
Julian, NC 27283

Host Hotel
Best Western
770 Huffman Mill Rd
Burlington, NC 27215
336-584-0151

I hope this helps you

Bill Brooks

84BuickGNYorkPA

Daily Driving Buick V-6 Turbo's 1979 - Present
Thanks 84 Buick, just booked my flight! hoping to run into you while I am there, recently converted my car to IC, have a few questions...
Sounds good Mark look for a old fat guy with what looks like a 87 until you see the 84 interior....on the last paint job I put a 87 grill on it to change things up. Chuck ###### on Facebook if you have a account.

Last edited:

O SO LO

Sounds good Mark look for a old fat guy with what looks like a 87 until you see the 84 interior....on the last paint job I put a 87 grill on it to change things up. Chuck Frantz on Facebook if you have a account.
Mark Stadt on Facebook, (I am 6 ft 4 in and bald, pretty noticeable) Looking forward to meeting you. will be staying at Best Western

MAXSIX

http://i574.photobucket.c
I haven’t seen a flyer. Just the date May 2-5. Richard Clarke hosts everyone at his shop on Wednesday and Thursday. Food and drinks, Vendors, dyno runs, guest speakers. Friday and Saturday the action moves to the track. They usually have 3 bracket classes, THS, TAI, TSM, TSO.

Here are the addresses

RCG
2557 Faucette Ln.
Burlington, NC 27217

Piedmont Dragway
6750 Holts Store Rd
Julian, NC 27283

Host Hotel
Best Western
770 Huffman Mill Rd
Burlington, NC 27215
336-584-0151

I hope this helps you

Bill Brooks

thank,now i know how many days i will take. hope to see all of you there

Sounds good Mark look for a old fat guy with what looks like a 87 until you see the 84 interior....on the last paint job I put a 87 grill on it to change things up. Chuck ###### on Facebook if you have a account.
84 Buick...Chuck ,That old Fat Guy Recognition Thing May not play out very well ,Half of the attendees will fit that criteria.
You may want to wear something that will catch Mark attention like Red Sneakers and a Red Muscle Shirt Lol...
All jokes aside ,Dennis Kirban usually Ramrod that event and it used to be if you were a T/B member you received
a stick on name tag, but don't know if there still doing that. Anyway until then my buick friends take care !!

84 Buick...Chuck ,That old Fat Guy Recognition Thing May not play out very well ,Half of the attendees will fit that criteria.
You may want to wear something that will catch Mark attention like Red Sneakers and a Red Muscle Shirt Lol...
All jokes aside ,Dennis Kirban usually Ramrod that event and it used to be if you were a T/B member you received
a stick on name tag, but don't know if there still doing that. Anyway until then my buick friends take care !!

1952ray

Scrambled Dog
Someone will be doing the name tag deal. Maybe even me as I am qualified. Old,fat and somewhat ugly.