2018 TurboBuick.com Nats.....Sponsors needed.

Coach

Bo ran away with my goat :(
Hello Members,
Myself and Phoneguy will be heading the task of gathering sponsors for this years event.
We will be contacting EVERY business advertised on this board for help, whether you attend the event in person, or not. This event MUST have help or it will cease to exist. If this happens....it will be sad for many of us. This event is unlike any other event an automobile enthusiast could attend.
If any of you know of any other businesses that would like to sponsor or donate items, please message me here, or text me at 814-336-4707.
Out of the goodness of his heart....Shane ( Sgrim) has fronted the $$$ for this event and also eaten the loses each year. If you attend the event and do not feel a little ashamed about this, then shame on you. I personally went to Richard's shop 2 days early this year to help prepare the facility for the event. If you do not have the financial means to donate....then by all means...come and help in any way you can.

There will be follow up posts about some activities we are looking into to help the general population on here.
Possibly some Vendor Tech sessions concerning their products, or insights of new products soon to come.
Possibly hands on sessions to help guys learn to do some things they are hesitant to try themselves.

If you have ideas of things you would like to see...please post up.

Thank you all
Coach

1952ray

Scrambled Dog
Hello Members,
Myself and Phoneguy will be heading the task of gathering sponsors for this years event.
We will be contacting EVERY business advertised on this board for help, whether you attend the event in person, or not. This event MUST have help or it will cease to exist. If this happens....it will be sad for many of us. This event is unlike any other event an automobile enthusiast could attend.
If any of you know of any other businesses that would like to sponsor or donate items, please message me here, or text me at 814-336-4707.
Out of the goodness of his heart....Shane ( Sgrim) has fronted the $$$ for this event and also eaten the loses each year. If you attend the event and do not feel a little ashamed about this, then shame on you. I personally went to Richard's shop 2 days early this year to help prepare the facility for the event. If you do not have the financial means to donate....then by all means...come and help in any way you can.

There will be follow up posts about some activities we are looking into to help the general population on here.
Possibly some Vendor Tech sessions concerning their products, or insights of new products soon to come.
Possibly hands on sessions to help guys learn to do some things they are hesitant to try themselves.

If you have ideas of things you would like to see...please post up.

Thank you all
Coach
Hey Donnie, don’t have no business, however can give money if that will work. Ain’t much good for anything else. My car is at Richards shop right now. He finished the new motor back the end of September. No telling how much money I’ll be giving him, some more for you and Brian for this is fine. Let me know,
Ray

Coach

Bo ran away with my goat :(
Hey Donnie, don’t have no business, however can give money if that will work. Ain’t much good for anything else. My car is at Richards shop right now. He finished the new motor back the end of September. No telling how much money I’ll be giving him, some more for you and Brian for this is fine. Let me know,
Ray
Ray...you always come thru for us.
I'll be in touch, but lets see if the vendors come thru first.
Very much appreciated.