You can type here any text you want

235/60/15 MT or M&H

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
Anyone run the MT drag radial or the M&H bias wrinkle wall cheater tires this size? If so how is your 60ft?

The MT Drag radial street will wrinkle like a slick;) and you can drive it back home

look close at the the pic in my sig .. 17 psi tire pressure

I've had both tires. Get the MT ET Radials - they hook great and drive awesome on the street.

Craig

Also I think in the turbo lounge they are doing a MT group buy...I want to say peeps are saving 50 bucks or so...

I've don a 1.5 with the 255/60/15 MT.

On a 7" rim my first set of 275/60/15s BFGs bulged out and rubbed. Now I have MTs on an 8" rim. No bulge and no rubbing.

I had 275/60's on my car for 2 years and they will fit but the footprint is bad. The tires will wear out in the centers while there is plenty of meat left on the outside of the tire. I went down to 255's and getting better traction now with them.

I had 275/60's on my car for 2 years and they will fit but the footprint is bad. The tires will wear out in the centers while there is plenty of meat left on the outside of the tire. I went down to 255's and getting better traction now with them.
Running them on 7" rims will do that too.

Running them on 7" rims will do that too.
I have 7.25" 84/85 GN wheels now. Seems to have a better contact patch now with the 255/60's. I guess I will find out in a year or two what the results are.

Back