You can type here any text you want

27psi lbs of boost for dummy’s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas gn

The other day after leaving Home depot I saw a beautiful 56 Chevy (red/white) with Drag radials on the back. He pulled beside me at a light and said “nice looking Monte Carlo SS how does it run?” “I said better than a Monte Carlo SS shaking my head” It was on now for sure now. The light turned green and he got the hole shot by a half of car length but by then my boost gauge pegged 27psi and my MT’s dug in. I put 2 car lengths on him easy and then I was on the brakes hard for the next light. He pulled up beside me and said he ”thought for sure his (most likely his dad’s) 454 could take me”. Then he asked what I had in it….I replied “ a little old stock 3.8 liter V6” …….and by the way it is a Buick not a damn Monte Carlo. Then I saw a puzzled look on his face. When I got home the plants from Home Depot I had just put in the trunk were not in the same spot. What a mess.

Good job spreading the word....you're going God's work.:D

There is a place for the lost souls of people who call our Turbo Buicks...Monte Carlo's...
It's our job to save as many of those souls as we can...by showing them the truth....and the boost.:cool:

Sorry about the perenials....they died valiantly....:D

Good job spreading the word....you're going God's work.:D

There is a place for the lost souls of people who call our Turbo Buicks...Monte Carlo's...
It's our job to save as many of those souls as we can...by showing them the truth....and the boost.:cool:

Sorry about the perenials....they died valiantly....:D

LOL Too funny.

Good kill, Texas GN..

You guys are lucky, I can't get a dam race around here, not that i look for it but when i see ZR1 or another quick car, Its still a no no :mad:

I've killed many plants. None of their passings could be linked to taking out a big block trifive Chevy. It was an honorable death.

I for one, salute them.:cool:

Nice kill too.

Mike Barnard

Back