You can type here any text you want

28' Enclosed Trailer for sale - Pace Shadow Daytona (decked out)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GinoRin

This is a top of the line car hauler! Its a 2002 model that was purchased new in 7/03. Very little use, the trailer is like brand new inside and out. Has 5000 miles tops. Trailer has most all options available. Fully finished interior with vinyl floor, white alum. walls, full cabinet setup and interior lighting. Cabinets have lights under them as well, all installed by Pace. Has electrical hookup for heater and a/c already installed. Two roof vents, and interior lighting switches as well. The exterior has two hi-intensity quartz lights mounted in the upper passenger side wall as you can see. Diamond plate rear flip-down door with optional flap for low clearance vehicles. Aluminum wheels, optional heavy duty Goodyear tires, dual 6-lug 5200 lb. axles with EZ-lube hubs, polished stainless corners, brakes on both axles and exterior decal kit. Large locking side door with aluminum pit-pal storage installed. The trailer also has a seperate vented generator compartment with a bulkhead hookup. Everything is fully wired with a circuit breaker. This trailer new will run almost $15000. This is a REALLY good deal for someone looking for an enclosed car trailer! I will also include about $75 worth of locks for the doors and tongue. First $9500 gets it! Clear title in hand. Cell - 414-732-4824

pics:

28_1.jpg

28_2.jpg

28_3.jpg

Generator is sold.

Very Nice Trailer!!!!!! Wish I had the money, it would be behind my truck and not in your driveway :D

Back