You can type here any text you want

28 ft trailer and 2004 Pwerstroke dually

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

collector

I guess I really don't need this enclosed trailer. I bought it a little over a year ago and have used it twice -- once to Bowling Green last year ( 1 hour away ) and once to Cincinnati several weeks ago. ( 4 hours.) It is a 2003 model, it has a workbench, checkered floor, generator, a/c, etc.... Bet it doesn't have 1000 miles on it. The guy I bought it from bought it new and said he used it twice too. ( From Atlanta area. ) He had some decals on it which I removed but there is still traces of glue where they were and I never got back to them with decal remover.....It is black in color. Timberwolf brand. Well worth $7800. Anyone interested I can E mail photos. Guess I'll sell my 2004 Powerstroke diesel dually too since I have no need of it until next year! Extended cab, 125K miles, just spent over 6K on it at the Ford dealership, ready to roll with no problems. Cheap at $22,000!

JKC

Back