You can type here any text you want

295's fit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I just mounted up some 295/65/15 MT DR's , and with a frame notch , rolled lip , and careful measuring for back spacing , they fit like a glove with no room to spare !! I'm going to pull the springs out to see how much farther I can drop the body down , but it's not bad right where it's at now .
DSCN0600.JPG DSCN0601.JPG

Is the 65 ratio fairly new? I don’t recall seeing this one before

Not sure if new , this is more of an experiment for the track . I got a great price on them barely used . worst case I sell them barely used .

I just mounted up some 295/65/15 MT DR's , and with a frame notch , rolled lip , and careful measuring for back spacing , they fit like a glove with no room to spare !! I'm going to pull the springs out to see how much farther I can drop the body down , but it's not bad right where it's at now .
View attachment 318003 View attachment 318004
Damn if I would spend the time to drop it down one bit. Your car looks killer just the way it sits. Great job!!!!

Damn if I would spend the time to drop it down one bit. Your car looks killer just the way it sits. Great job!!!!
Thanks . When it's up on the lift the springs can be pulled right out because the suspension hangs so low . I would just need a shorter spring or maybe a adjustable spring perch & coil over spring . I really should put in limiter straps so it doesn't hang so low .

That looks great! The wheel well is filled up nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks . When it's up on the lift the springs can be pulled right out because the suspension hangs so low . I would just need a shorter spring or maybe a adjustable spring perch & coil over spring . I really should put in limiter straps so it doesn't hang so low .

I think the limiter strap might be a good idea. Is there any way the springs could come out of the pocket unknowingly when you let it down off the lift?

Sam, what are the wheel specs? Am considering them for the LST car...

Same here. Only get a tiny bit of rub on the right side on a very BIG speed bump.
The 65 is just a taller version of the 55 series mt.11.9 belly to belly,10.9 on the contact patch,95 on the rollout,30.3 tall

Not sure if new , this is more of an experiment for the track . I got a great price on them barely used . worst case I sell them barely used .
Your going to love that tire.more rollout,with more sidewall to take the hit.just hit it with power and you will fly.

I think the limiter strap might be a good idea. Is there any way the springs could come out of the pocket unknowingly when you let it down off the lift?

Yes , it is possible.

Sam, what are the wheel specs? Am considering them for the LST car...
15x10 , I have to check back space , can't remember if it was 4" or 4 1/2" , but my rear end is narrowed 1 1/2" each side. I'll check the specs. on the order sheet from Quick Performance on overall width when I get home .

Back