2nd question..

D&Gbuick

These cars did'nt seem this complicated 30yrs ago
I own a mostly original 87 t top GN. Car is in original condition now.. But its previous life I'm unsure of. True barn find, and the owner was very vague about past. Car has old school kenne bell ashtray switch panel, and front air scoop. There was an accident on passenger rear but seems minor. Point is.. It will never be a trailer queen, but I don't want to ruin value of the car by all kinds of mods. Will e85 conversion hurt the value.. I have No intention overselling, but I don't want to make changes that will hurt value.. Like I said.. a driver, and it will always be. Just don't want to hurt the long term value.

Depending upon what is on the switch panel and what is connected to the panel could help identify the previous wiring modifications. Post some pics.

The air scoop can be replaced with stock parts and the Kenne Bell scoops usually sell good on their own used.

Don't know exactly what you need to do E85, we don't have it here, but I'm sure there's a way of doing it so it's reversible.

If you are concerned about hurting the value of the car consider putting it back to stock. That is what I have. The car will be slow compared to the modified ones but problem free and cheaper. Otherwise-make all the changes you want and have fun. There is no answer to your question.

I own a mostly original 87 t top GN. Car is in original condition now.. But its previous life I'm unsure of. True barn find, and the owner was very vague about past. Car has old school kenne bell ashtray switch panel, and front air scoop. There was an accident on passenger rear but seems minor. Point is.. It will never be a trailer queen, but I don't want to ruin value of the car by all kinds of mods. Will e85 conversion hurt the value.. I have No intention overselling, but I don't want to make changes that will hurt value.. Like I said.. a driver, and it will always be. Just don't want to hurt the long term value.

Depending on what E85 conversion you get .. it won't hurt the value ...

It can be reverted back to stock in an hour or less .. but once you actually do the conversion and drive the car .. I doubt you would ever consider removing it ..

but I don't want to ruin value of the car by all kinds of mods. Will e85 conversion hurt the value.. I have No intention overselling, but I don't want to make changes that will hurt value.. Like I said.. a driver, and it will always be. Just don't want to hurt the long term value.
running different fuels dont hurt the value of the car as long as the stock fuel system is still there,but most owners run higher octane fuel to make power and that alone will alter the car.you can go mild to wild.these cars can be alot of fun with a mild bolt on combo but you will need transmission upgrades if you start going hitting the car with more boost.a shift kit and trans cooler will allow you to get a good amount of time with boost levels in the 20-22psi range on a sticky tire.the more power and traction you seek the more it will wear out.