2nd set of hg's on new motor

twin 93 svt

I am about to take this car apart again, It seems to be taking water from the coolant port on gasket, Around the compression ring and then through the valley. Did a coolant pressure test and definately comming from valley through lifter bores, is where I seen leak above motor! Every time I changed it I would only get a couple of days out of it. And didn't get heads pressure tested or checked for square deck in the past. Car has gone high elevens at 119 mph at 17 lbs of boost on a d.o.t. tire. 26* timming and c 16.

Car runs and sounds fine, but water in the oil. last head gasket went only on coolant port around the compression ring and then through the valley. on both. this will be third set! water only in radiator! compression ring in tact! It held the first time untill 30 + lbs. of boost. and then it's been down hill thereafter! definately my fault for over boosting and not having heads checked. pretty much lost the summer over it. I personally think it's a warped head or cracked... Also except for initial over boosting problem, the car has not seen over 17 lbs since. which is why thats my only pass at track.. Last time never seen over 10 lbs of boost...

stockers and were fine for about a hundred miles or so, On my way to the midwest Buick Challenge, Checked the dipstick and milkshake, Borrowed a trailor and brought her home. Tried tabs after that. They may have worked with new head gaskets, but to far gone now. will check it out and check bearings. If heads are fault a new set of fully ported TA heads are what grab my thoughts!!