You can type here any text you want

3 turbo buicks for sale in Montana

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wickedsixx

85 Grand National Mostly stock....lots of miles but has had synthetics since the begining. Transmission motor and posi rearend have never been opened and still has the factory turbo. Interior is NICE!!! Moon roof. Has rust on doors. Runs and drives excellent. $3000 obo

86 T-type Rust free solid roof car. Rebuilt motor and trans. Dark burgandy with burgandy interior. Interior is in rough shape. Posi,afpr,chip,k&n,single 3" exhaust, stock turbo and intercooler,38lb injectors,adjustable wastegate, gta wheels,pillar pod guage with temp and boost, removeable grant steering wheel. Runs and drives great. $4500obo

84 T-type Designer paint 84 gn color interior...nice door panels. Interior is good with the exception of the buckets. Has 83 header panel assembly but I do have sn 84-87 panel assembly. rust free and runs and drives great. $1500obo

All cars have over 100,000 on them. Serious inquires only. Cars must be picked up. Email me at wickedsixx@yahoo.com can give a phone # after.... Thanks...Shawn

Thankyou for a great car Shawn! I drove the 84 T Type 900 miles to Medford Oregon with no problems at all. You went above and beyond to help me get this car. Thanks again. Norm Grimm.

Back