You can type here any text you want

300ZX canidate for transplant?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If rear of body is rotted dont bother with it. where the top of the rear springs sit rotts away if i remember right. take a good look at it before buying it.

Issues: Rust on undercarriage & rear panels, front wiper transmission arm broken, intermediate pipe is rusted though (but simple exhaust fix), probably will need a new catylitic converter eventually, and paint is fading on the hood & various parts of the car.

why would ya bother ???? Rust isn't fun to work with :rolleyes:

I can't take it if it were being given away. But the guy says he'd trade for a Wii, those are only $250!! :eek: Plus it runs. But I'm not afraid of rust, I love welding. I'm much better at body work than I am mechanical.

I can't take it if it were being given away. But the guy says he'd trade for a Wii, those are only $250!! :eek: Plus it runs. But I'm not afraid of rust, I love welding. I'm much better at body work than I am mechanical.

I hate rust ..BUT I am old and to lazy to fix it :rolleyes: I'd bet you can steal the car for really cheap $$$$ !!!! :cool:

Back