You can type here any text you want

36# - 65# injectors wanted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEL

Thought I'd give this a shot. I'm FINALLY getting around to ordering my parts. Translator +, 3.5 MAF, Extender chip etc. I currently have wimpy 30# injectors but would like to upgrade before I order the new chip.

Looking for a deal on anything bigger 36#, 42.5#, etc.

If you have something let me know, I'll be placing my order on Monday.

Thanks!

Del, I ordered my 42.5s from aggressive auto, they had them on sale. It was like $220 for 6, brand new. Might wanna try emailing them and ask if the sale is still going on!

I bought a set of 009's off of the parts for sale forum this morning. $175 shipped!

Once I get the Translator, Chip, etc installed I'll still have one more problem to solve...traction! :)

New or used??

And who are you going to go through for a chip? I'm more than happy with my turbotweak.

My car didn't have the magical G88, soooo any go-fast stuff I add just makes traction that much worse :p next big mod is a posi.

The injectors were used...low milers supposedly. I went ahead and ordered the extender chip, 3.5 MAF and translator from Mike Licht @ Full throttle.

I don't expect big ET/MPH gains but it should drive better on the street and I'll have some tuning control with the chip. If I can get some Alcohol and slicks before TT6 I'll be happy :)

I put a Posi in an 86 T-Type I had. They're easy to swap in if all the clearances are right between the new and old carrier.

Back