You can type here any text you want

5th kill 1st on full throttle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

510TURBO

ALKYHOLIC
2002 WS6 6-SPEED, PROBABLY STOCK WITH EXHAUST CAUSE IT HAD DEALER PLATES AND SOUNDED GOOD. MY CAR SURE SUPRISED ME TONIGHT, MY OTHER KILLS WERE LIKE A M3, 5.0, 96 COBRA AND DIDN'T EVEN REALLY HAVE TO GET ON IT THAT HARD. TONIGHT I PUT HER TO THE TEST AND SHE SURE DID IMPRESS ME. PULLED UP BEHIND HIM AT A RED LIGHT, HE TRYED TO BURST OFF BUT I WAS ON HIS BUMPER PRETTY HARD, I GUESS HE KNEW WHAT WAS BEHIND HIM ( OH YEAH AND IT WAS DARK ). BLEW PAST HIM TO LET HIM KNOW LETS HOOK UP AT THE STOP SIGN. AT THE STOP SIGN HE TOOK OFF BEFORE ME, I GUESS HE WANTED A HEAD START:eek:, I HEARD HIM GRAB SECOND AND AT THAT TIME MY CAR GRABBED SECOND AND BLEW PAST HIM SIDEWAYS AND AS SOON AS MY TIRES HOOKED AGAINED I WAS FULL THROTTLE:eek:. AT THE SECOND STOP SIGN, PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING BUT THIS TIME I WAS FISHING UP THE STREET PRETTY FAR AND THAT IS WHAT SURPRISED ME. WE PULLED UP TO THE LIGHT AND I TOLD HIM I HAD TROUBLE HOOKING UP AND HE SAID I SEE THAT, AT THE SAME TIME I SEE AND HEAR HIS GIRL SAYING " WHAT KIND OF CAR IS THAT" THEN HE TOOK OFF. HE BETTER LET HER KNOW THATS A TURBO REGAL BABE:biggrin:

congrats way to represent...i cant any action where i am but lately my car has been down and now i see people who wanna play so hopefully things will start to look beter and i can get my own story on here

Thanks

YEAH YOUR RIGHT, EVERYTIME I BRING MY CAR OUT I CAN NEVER FIND A VICTIM:confused: BUT WHEN I AM IN MY DAILY DRIVER, I RUN INTO THEM ALL THE TIME AND I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS, MAKES ME WANT TO RIDE THE TR ALL THE TIME. WHY DO YOU THINK I ONLY HAVE LIKE 5 KILLS:frown:

i drive mine on an almost daily basis and still get nothin lol but itll happen im just goin through a dry spell right now

response

didn't know we had a grammar department here on turbobuick:p and no i don't yell, i talk with my hands:biggrin:

didn't know we had a grammar department here on turbobuick:p and no i don't yell, i talk with my hands:biggrin:

Not a grammer department but Caps on, Commas in the wrong place and it's all meshed together in one big azz sentence.

It's nice to be able to read without straining and getting a brain ache.

Back