You can type here any text you want

67 chevelle hybird

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
project ss

I wanted to do the same thing but friend sold chevelle for 5oo.bucks and i finished buying parts for my buick. Nice I luv it keep us updated :cool: :biggrin: :)

You might like this one! This is one of our local club members. This is a 64 Chevelle SS.

Attachments

• P5030001.JPG
    P5030001.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 824
Dreamcar86 said:
You might like this one! This is one of our local club members. This is a 64 Chevelle SS.

that is so cool ... what a sleeper ... I have to stop lookin at this stuff :p

pics

Would like to see more pics of the chevelle. I think i have some of the start of the build, but not of the motor install. Looks like the downpipe is going to hit the inner-fender to on his dp.

like to know if he has an clearance problem with the sterring box and intercooler---mine hits some

what row intercooler he has?

Here is a better angle to see the engine bay.

Attachments

• P5030002.JPG
    P5030002.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 805
and yet another.........Hey, do you think he would let me drive it when it's completed? :biggrin:

Attachments

• P5030003.JPG
    P5030003.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 800
WINDMILL said:
If mine looks that good i'll be happy :D :cool:

If you think it looks good in the pics, you should see it in person. The car is perfect! In fact all of his cars are as nice as they come. He is a first class guy when it comes to restorations.

Think he has a little $$$ invested in this project? :eek:

Attachments

• P9110015.JPG
    P9110015.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 730
Let me know if he wants to trade it when he is done for a nice modified 87 GN with 26K on it. That would solve my cruise nite cutoff problem and still remain a Buick guy. :biggrin:

BuickGn Boosted said:
Let me know if he wants to trade it when he is done for a nice modified 87 GN with 26K on it. That would solve my cruise nite cutoff problem and still remain a Buick guy. :biggrin:

I have seen plenty of pics of your car and I would trade you in a heartbeat if it were mine. ;) Mark you probably know the owner of this car as he has been around the Buick community for a long time. He is in Oklahoma if that helps.

As a side note one of our club members just purchased one of your cold air kits. I might add that it is very clean and most importantly functional.

Here is how this car started

Lot O work

Attachments

• Shootout and other 223.jpg
    Shootout and other 223.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 633
Chevelle

Tell me you are going to paint the 67 RED with gray leather interior. My dream car is a 66 with a Stage II eng. The 64 is Dick Walkers.

67 chevelle

sorry the chevelle has been black most of its life so its going back black with black and grey inside's. mostly stock looking insides. Lee you not coming to reynold this year?

Back