You can type here any text you want

68 camaro ss 468 bb for sale or trade for 86/87 gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
yeah, it flies ,beats most that dare to challenge. Have a few buddies with Buicks 11:00 cars cannot keep up with me but we just have fun.

replying to preformance

the car went 11:70 in quarter spinning tires in 1st n 2nd gear grabbed 1/2 way through 2nd gear. Have sence then added new 12 bolt mark williams center section 33 spline moseure axles I welded frame conectors in and put caltrack bars on huge difference in traction running m/t street radial drag tires on it now but if you really get in it still wants to shread tires thier is allot of motor in the car need slicks engine builder swears car will run 10.50 on motor with slicks motor was built for nos. I have a nos big shot that is good for 200/400 extra hp but what is the sence if you blister tires as it is.on the bottle he told me he knowes with current setup and slicks spraying the motor is going to run 9:20 to 9:50 I think if that happened I would touch cotton as car throws you in the seat as it is. Basiclly looking for fair traid a 86/87 gn or t type with some mods.Am willing to work out delivery if somthing really sparks interest. Another reason is wife is scared of it I had 11:00 turbo t that she had no problem with sold on this web site to a guy from baltimore maryland about 2 years ago and he never saw t in person bought car recieved it called back said best car transaction as I was honest and modest about car as it was everything we talked about and more. I dont belive in cheating people becouse I would not want to be cheated either. My buddie scott has seen car and can contest that it is worth everything asking for he talked to turbo dave about car and another friend into buicks big and they stated it would be fair trade to some body that is looking for a first generation comaro. :cool:

camaro

Your car is a potential low 9s or high 8s on a great 60 ', I have an 80 Buick Regal with a 461 BBC and used to have a 750 Holley and a 250 shot of NOS and had a best time of 9.20 now it has a 1050 Dominator and hoping to run it on a good day, good luck with your sale.

thanks ya its a hand full got a coulpe of weeks before track is closed maby I will try to get there see if I get better traction and better et. thanks for reply :cool:

Track Time!!!!

Tom do it! get a couple nice cold-air runs in and see what that thing does, someone on here should definatly consider a trade especialy if you have more than one gn,t-type. scot w.

68 camaro

Well to be totally honest with you, for what the motor has done to it I can definatly say JUST THE MOTOR is worth $10,000.00 and as far as he went with the front section of the frame and the all new suspention also the interior looks real nice and we all know how much he has in the gauges! $$$ looks like the car was done right and professionaly. I'll say one thing! with paint this car would go for around $30,000.00 I have alot of buddy's that are into pro-touring these camaro's and i'm very familiar with there cost. In my opinion WELL worth the $17,500.00 good luck,

Possible trade?

i have a 1987 grand national that i would trade if you were interested. its been restored. it has a new motor with ported heads, 204-214 cam, ported intake, te63-1 turbo, 3 inch terry houston downpipe, 2 1/2 inch dual exhaust, built 200 4r trans with 3,200 stall convertor. new black paint job, clean interior, pro star wheels with 275/60/15 BFG drag radials out back. motor and trans only have 300 miles on them. i dont really know how to tune these cars. it runs well but not how it should. i dont know the tuning for these cars. the car is an astro roof. if you are interested in trading let me know. my email is ihaveafirebird@msn.com and my phone number is 847-909-2156. thanks.

Jesse

CAR IS STILL FOR SALE, 11secmonster backed out. gnjesse have you called tom? get in touch with him he's willing to work with you guy's on getting a GN.

Sorry all, But Tom's computer has crashed and he can't e-mail anyone untill it's fixed, If you have any qwestions regaurding his car feel free to e-mail me at gwswbwlw@bellsouth.net and i'll try to answer any qwestions I can thanks for your understanding. scot w.

Sold

Comaro Is sold to sombody from another web site sad to see go down road :( buyer was extreamly pleased wen went for ride.

Back