You can type here any text you want

69 camaro transplant

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
There is one in a Red 67 or 68 Camaro, he is a member on here. his car was FASTTTTTT

Camaro

Just Picked Up A 42,000 Mile Drivetrain Looking For Input Got The Car And Driveline Just Need A Few Questions Answered Thanks

Got a 69 sitting with no drivetrain, and a complete GN setup waiting for my attention, just can't get motivated to start on it. I have plans to pull it in the shop soon and get started.

transplant

I'm The Guy You Met Sat. At The Show/races Pics Please Thanks Again,mark

69 camaro

turboindian. just go steal dave ficus white 69 camaro it has a stock gn drive train nice street car. he wont sell it so you will have to heist it when he is not home but watch out for the big watch dog,:D

turboindian. just go steal dave ficus white 69 camaro it has a stock gn drive train nice street car. he wont sell it so you will have to heist it when he is not home but watch out for the big watch dog,:D

I was gonna say that, but you beat me to it Odell. :p
John

Now Boys I Don't Want Anybody's Car Coming Up Missing But I'd Sure Like Pics. Of Daves Car If Available ,thanks Again Turbo Indian

I remember seeing a white first gen camaro in GM - Hightech acouple years ago with a LC2

a few yrs ago I wanted to swap my 87 Gn driverain into a 70 to 73 trans am and I got all sorts of crap for it--bla bla bla--it should only have a V-8

would still love to do that swap but need to enjoy my TTA for a few yrs before I do that

a few yrs ago I wanted to swap my 87 Gn drive rain into a 70 to 73 trans am and I got all sorts of crap for it--bla bla bla--it should only have a V-8

would still love to do that swap but need to enjoy my TTA for a few yrs before I do that
before I bought the wife a vette that is what I was looking for, a 70-73 bird, one of the nicest looking cars to come out of Detroit. a little v6 was going to be the power to get down the road.

Hey TurboIndian,
I'm finally about to start on my 69 swap, hopefully after the new years. I have a complete car harness form the GN, and was planning to use it to have a new harness throughout the car. I have a rebuilt BR3 tranny that has not been used since built, but was pondering using a th350 and selling the BR3 tranny, what do you think? Plans for now is to drop it in stock, and upgrade as money will allow. I eventually want run high 6 to low 7 sec 1/8mile ET's. This swap is definitely going to be on a budget, so crazy spending is out of the question.

Hey TurboIndian,
I'm finally about to start on my 69 swap, hopefully after the new years. I have a complete car harness form the GN, and was planning to use it to have a new harness throughout the car. I have a rebuilt BR3 tranny that has not been used since built, but was pondering using a th350 and selling the BR3 tranny, what do you think? Plans for now is to drop it in stock, and upgrade as money will allow. I eventually want run high 6 to low 7 sec 1/8mile ET's. This swap is definitely going to be on a budget, so crazy spending is out of the question.
I would highly recommend finding the $ for a caspers harness I truly think you will be 1 huge headache less. when doing the transplant there a several wires that you will not be using. with the caspers harness you will end up with just the stuff you need & not all the BS of hiding, or cutting the sections off that you don't need. as for the tranny I don't have any problems with the th350, I will be having the ATI convertor that is in my car up for sale if you are interested.

I am not worried about the harness, I have built several EFI harnesses, so using the factory stuff is not a concern. So you recommend selling the 2004r and using a th350?

Back